An Investigation of the Effects of the Science Park for the Regionalization of the Technology and the Regional Economy
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokyo Institute of Technology|
MASUDA Shinji Tokyo Institute of Technology, Center for Research Cooperation and Information Exchange, Associate Professor, 研究情報交流センター, 助教授 (50016573)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Science Park / Technology Transfer / Regional Economy / Regional Liaison / Fact-Finding|
A thorough investigation on the effects of the science parks for the regionalization of the technology and the regional economy was made through questionares and interviews.
The following results were obtained by the investigation.
1. As the key concepts to the technology transfer at the Japanese science parks, Industry-Government-Academia cooperation and regional liaison functions are obtained.
2. Quantitative data of the effectiveness for the technology transfer were obtained.
3. Basic and quantitative data to classify the tendency of the regionalization of the technology were obtained.
4. Basic network types for the technology transfer at the Japanese science parks were obtained.
5. The actual states and the general tendencies of the effects of the science parks to the regional economy are obtained.
6. The regional liaison system, as the basic concept to explain regional cooperation system, is obtained.
7. Concrete data to propose the function, activities and promoting organization of the regional liaison are obtained.
8. The concept of the regional liaison function were proposed and applied to the concrete regional problems.
The results stated above were reported in the followings.
MASUDA,Shinji, "The Concept and the Role of the Regional Liaison Function" S-net Japan Vol.4,1995.12.
MASUDA,Shinji, "Science Parks and the Regional Liaison" CRI report, CRI-17,1997.3.
MASUDA,Shinji, "The Regional Liaison Activities" S-net, No.11,1997.1.
Research Products (18results)