Nursing strategy to promote the mother-infant interaction effectively toward establishment of their relationship
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba(1996-1997)|
EMORI Yoko University of Tsukuba, Institute of Community Medicine, Assistant professor, 社会医学系, 講師 (70114337)
MAEHRA Sumiko College of Nursing Mie Prefectuve, president, 看護学科, 学長 (80009612)
工藤 美子 千葉大学, 看護学部, 助手 (40234455)
森 恵美 千葉大学, 看護学部, 助教授 (10230062)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
|Keywords||mether-infant interaction / infant / nursing / mothods of holding in herarm / rocking / crying / reactien / state level / 母子相互作用 / タッチング / 抱擁 / 鎮静効果 / 育児技術 / 振動刺激|
In late years, it will be a behavioral-scientific relations of mothers and infants to collect attention between the mother-infant interaction. It is recognized that staring, touching, rocking and so on attracted interests of infants effectively. If they were facts that the mother and infant is made to be tied by these interactions and the growth-development of infants is made to promote, a nurse should provide many opportunities for them.
This study paid interest to a behavior that mothers held their infants in their arms, so they were observed what kind of influences exerted upon them.
there were summarized in the following 5 points.
1. Most of infants stopped their crying by stmulation holding.
2. when infants are held with standing position, it brings a state level of infants calm determination rapidly, and it falls slowly and progressively, that is, their crving is stopped immediately and is led to them alacrity conditions by the method.
3. When infants are held in horizontal position, it brings the state level of infants to calm determination slowly. And it led a calm after that (after 40-80 seconds), that is, their crying isn't able to stop immediately, but most of them are led to sleep by the method.
4. When in bed without holding, it wasn't able to lead-to an alteration in the state level of them.
5. For infants stop their crving and lead them alacrity conditions, it seems to be effective by stimulation for vestibular organ.
Research Products (8results)