|Budget Amount *help
¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
The purpose of this study is to clarify the real state of living, housing view, residents' needs on their dwelling environment and regional defferences of these. For this purpose, I investigated among residents of condominiums (located in "Kanazawa", center of the city in Hokuriku District) and detached houses (located in "Matto" in the suburbs of Kanazawa and "Hakui" in the Noto Peninsula) in Ishikawa Prefecture. The results are as follows ;
1) The typical plan of dwelling unit in "Kanazawa" is 3LDK type consisted of 1 Japanese-style room, 2 Western-style rooms and LDK.In "Matto" it is 4-5LDK type consisted of 1 Japanese-style room, 3-4 Western-style rooms and LDK.In "Hakui", it is nDK type consisted of several Japanese-style rooms, 1 Western-style room and DK.
2) The use pattern of rooms for family circle, taking meals, bedrooms, entertaining guests (way of dwelling) is varies with lifestages, dwelling unit plans, housing types (detached houses or condominiums) and dwelling area.
3) Residents of "Kanazawa" are not satisfied limited storage space. In "Matto", residents are not satisfied the lack of means of conveyance and few culture and community facilities.
4) Residents want to have ceremonies of New Years'Day, betrothal and memorial services (Hoji) in their own houses from now on. But few want to have ceremonies of marrige and funeral in their own houses. More residents in "Hakui" want to have these ceremonies in their own houses than in "Matto".
5) Many residents in "Matto" and "Hakui" want to live separately at a short distance with their married children, if they are aged. But in actuality, they guess they will live together in the same house or separately at a long distance.