Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY|
KOBAYASHI Kohei Kyushu University, Faculty of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (80111194)
SUGANUMA Keisuke Niigata University, Faculty of Agriculture, Assistant Professor, 農学部, 助手 (50222047)
FUKUI Seiichi Ohsaka-gakuin University, Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (90134197)
YAMANAKA Mamoru Kyushu-Tohkai University, Faculty of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70140952)
KATSURA Eichi Ohsaka-Furitsu University, Faculty of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70035989)
KAI Satoshi Kyushu University, Faculty of Agriculture, Associate Professor, 農学部, 助教授 (70038313)
WERNER Gross ホーエンハイム大学, ドイツ, 教授
PAUL Riethmu クインズランド大学, 経済学部,オーストラリア, シニアレクチュラー
SOMPORN Isvi カセサト大学, 農業資源経済学科,タイ, 助教授
崔 圭晧 韓国全北大学校, 農学部, 教授
倪 心一 中国社会科学院, 日本研究所, 教授
金 中起 九州大学, 農学部, 助手 (30274525)
浅見 淳之 京都大学, 農学部, 講師 (60184157)
横川 洋 九州大学, 農学部, 教授 (30007786)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,800,000)
|Keywords||wholesale market / wholesale Marketing / broker / Auction / negotiate trading / Market News Information / bazaar / Market Economy / 食料流通システム / 食料の備蓄 / 市場経済移行期 / コンテナ・マーケット / ダ-チャ菜園 / 時計ゼリ / ランジス卸売市場 / コ-ベント・ガ-デン / デビソリア / 電話セリ / 卸売市場経由率 / 生鮮農産物法|
(1) The purpous of the research is to compare the development of agricultural wholesale marketing system among selected countries.
(2) As the countries to investigate we selected 15 : Indonesia, Laos, Thailand, Philippines and Paraguay Republic, which are developing countries ; Peoples'Democratic Republic of China, Russian Federation and Bulgaria, which are socialist countries ; the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia and Korea, which are developed countries. In each country, at least one investigator of our research project visited the country and got information focusing the capital city.
(3) In the developing countries investigated, big wholesale markets for fruit and vegetables were built in large cities, worked as an axis of procurement and distribution of fruit and vegetables in the city, except Laos. A wholesale markets are not built in Laos yet.
(4) In China, Russia and Bulgaria, the marketing systems for fruit and vegetables have been developed since the economic reform of market liberalization policy in 1980s. The former controlled marketing system operated by the government were replaced by private dealers. The wholesale markets have been built in many cities, and are functioning a leading role in marketing for fruit and vegetables.
(5) Developed countries in the Western Europe and the United States, super market developed and replaced the business of marketing for fruit and vegetables, so that the percentage of fruit and vegetables go through wholesale markets are declining.