NISHIDA Takao Nihon Univ., College of Bioresource Scu., Professor, 生物資源科学部, 教授 (20023426)
NAMIKAWA Takao Nagoya Univ., School of Agric_ Sci., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70111838)
AMANO Takashi okyo Univ., of Agric. . Fac. Of Agric., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (90078147)
DANG VU Binh Hanoi Agri. Univ. Fac. Anim. & Vet.Sci, Professor, 畜産獣医学部, 学部長
NOZAWA Ken Chukyou Univ., Fac. Of Liberal Arts, Professor, 教養部, 教授 (40023387)
VU Duy Giang ハノイ農業大学, 副学長
HA Quang Hun ハノイ農業大学, 国際協力室, 室長
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,500,000)
The main objective of this investigation is to clarify the genetic constitution of native animals in Vietnam, and copare the results with those of Asian countries, such as Indonesia, Sri Lanka. Bangladesh. Nepal. Thailand. Philippines, and China, respectively.
1. Number of sampling animals and areas surveyed
1) Cattle : 62. TUYEN QUANG. LAO CAI. BAC THAI. LANG SON. THAN HOA (2) Water Bufalloe : 39. UYEN QUANG. LAO CAI. BAC THAI. QUANG NINH (3) Goat : 60. TUYEN QOANG. LAO CAI. BAC THAI, THAN HOA (4) Pig : 50. LAO CAI. BAC THAI. QUANG NINH (5) Horse : 53. LAO CAI. BAC THAI, LANG SON (6) Duck : 73, HAU, HA TAY (7) Chicken : 92, TUYEN QUANG. LAO CAI. HA TAY. NGHE AN. THAN HOA. DONG CAO (8) Sunks : 14. HANOI (9) Mouse : 21 HANOI
2. External characteristics and genetic viability: Domestic animals were recorded their gene frequencies of external characters, and examined the gene frequencies of the blood group loci and blood protein polymorphisms.
(1) The variability of coat color and plumage color of horse, duck and chicken were comparatively large, though, those of goat, water buffalo, cattle and pig were estimated small values.
(2) Genetic variability were estimated from the gene frequencies of blood group loci and blood protein polymorphic loci. The proportion of polymprphic loci (Ppoly) examined were as follows: cattle; 0.32, water buffalo; 0.20-0.24, sheep; 0.50, horse; 0.36-0.42, goat; 0.15 -0.21. The average heterozygosity (H) were as follows :cattle; 0.134-0.144, water buffalo; 0.036-0.058, sheep ; 0.182. 182, horse; 0.08-0.11, goat; 0.029-0.064. The degree of genetic variabilities of Vietnam native animal populations tended to be generally similar as the other Asian countries.
(3) New variant of Am-1 allele was found in Vietnamese pig population.