Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Fukuoka University of Education |
NAKAMURA Shigehiro Fukuoka University of Education Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30127930)
NAKASATO Tsuzuo Fukuoka University of Education Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (60044343)
HORI Kouji Fukuoka University of Education Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (20036908)
KONDO Yoshimi Fukuoka University of Education Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (10036923)
ARIF Ir Anwa IKIP Jakarta, Faculty of Science and Math. Senior Lecturer, 理数学部, 上級講師
SIMANUNGKALIT Dr.A IKIP Jakarta, Faculty of Science and Math. Professor, 理数学部, 教授
ARIF Ir Anwa IKIPJakarta, 理数学部, 上級講師
SIMANUNGKALI IKIPJakarta, 理数学部, 教授
LUBIS Drs.H. IKIPJakarta, 理数学部, 上級講師
MUZAYANAH Su IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 上級講師
DRA Marheni IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 講師
DR.SANTOSA M IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 教授
RAHMA Boedi IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 講師
DR.A. Simanu IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 教授
IR Anwar Ari IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 上級講師
DRS.H.MUHSIN IKIP Jakarta, 理数学部, 上級講師
森藤 義孝 福岡教育大学, 教育学部, 講師 (10230145)
永田 萬享 福岡教育大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (70155935)
山下 昭 福岡教育大学, 教育学部, 教授 (60036910)
中野 和光 福岡教育大学, 教育学部, 教授 (10033573)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,600,000)
|Keywords||Education of Science and Technology / Teacher Training" for Science and Technology / Curriculum Development / Indonesia / Module Sheet / Guidance Program for the Student Foreigner / Survey of Current Science education / カントリーレポート / 科学観の調査|
This joint research of three years was being carried mostly according the original plan, though it was a little influenced by the political change in Indonesia ,and got the following research results.
1) A companion country was visited each other, then we observed some facilities of the teacher training organ and school classes, and studied the actual circumstances of science education of the companion country At same time We promote mutual understanding. Furthermore, Country Report about science education was made , and they was exchanged, and each other's understanding was deepened The obtained informations was contributed to the related magazine and was announced orally in the academic meeting.
2) A Japanese side made a questionnaire about the "relations of the life and science" targeting school science teachers and science students, and an Indonesian side made the questionnaire of examing how students and teacher understand the class of science. The results were compared defferent po
ints between both countries.
3) When the research investigators of both countries visited a partner country, international interchange cultural seminar about the actural conditions of science and technology education of each other's countried was held.
4) As one plan to improve the quality of the undergraduate class of the teacher training, some module sheets for the science classe were made, and the practice of the science class which this was used for was done in Institute of Education and Teachers' Training of Jakarta (IKIP Jakarta).
5) Japanese side (Fukuoka University of Education) made the guidebook of science education in Indonesia that it was entitled "Science and Technology education in Indonesia", collecting some reference books and materials concerned and researching them.
6) The manual document titled "Guidance Program for Student foreigners" was made in the Japanese side (Fukuoka University of Education) to accept science and technology teachers from overseas (from Indonesia) and to instruct them. Less