Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||The University of Tokyo|
OTSUKA Takaharu The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Science Professor, 大学院・理学系研究科, 教授 (20201379)
YOSHIDA Nobuaki Kansai University Faculty of Informatics Professor, 総合情報学部, 教授 (80182773)
MIZUSAKI Takahiro The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Science Research Associate, 大学院・理学系研究科, 助手 (50251400)
ARIMA Akito The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research The Chief Director, 理化学研究所, 理事長 (40011465)
NAKADA Hitoshi Chiba Unversity Faculty of Science Research Associate, 理学部, 助手 (80221448)
SUGITA Michiaki Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute researcher, 研究員
RICHARD F Ca エール大学, 物理学教室, 教授
ADRIAN Gelbe ケルン大学, 物理学教室, 教授
PETER von Br ケルン大学, 物理学教室, 主任教授
金 佳恵 東京大学, 大学院・理学系研究科, 日本学術振興会特別研
本間 道雄 会津大学, 総合数理科学センター, 講師 (40264569)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
|Keywords||Q-phono / Beta band / gamma band / mixed-symmetry state / Interacting Boson Model / supersymmetry / U(6|4) group / O(6) / 相互作用するポゾン模型 / sd殻 / Pd / 混合対称状態 / ベータバンド / ベータ振動 / 奇核|
The following outcome has been obtained by this international collaboration involving three major institutions.
1) The Q-phonon scheme originally introduced for even-even nuclei s extended to odd-A nuclei. In particular, the structure of the supersymmetry of U(6|4) has been clarified. To be more precise, eigenstates within the same representation space were shown, in the previous study, to be produced by acting the quadrupole operator of U(6|4) on the ground state of each representation. In the present study, eigenstates are shown to be produced between different representations by utilizing supersymmetric operators. The Q-phonon theory has been extended to other supersymmetric cases like U(6|12) and U(6|20).
2) The so-called beta vibrational state is shown to be a mixture of multi beta-gamma excitations, in particular, that of the beta excitation and double gamma excitation. This trend is found to be consistent with experimental data taken by the Koeln and Yale groups.
3) The mixed symmetry states of 2+ and 3+ are studied by extending the idea of the Q-phonon. Many godd candidates of such states are found by the Koeln group for Mo, Xe, Ba and Pt regions.
4) A possible link between different representations of O(6) is suggested.
5) High spin states sre studied for Xe and Ba isotopes including experimental data from the Koeln group.