Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Waseda University|
TSUCHIDA Eishun Dept. Polym. Chem., Waseda Univ.. Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (90063461)
OYAIZU Kenichi ARISE, Waseda Univ., Lecturer, 理工学総合研究センター, 講師 (90277822)
KOMATSU Teruyuki ARISE, Waseda Univ., Lecturer, 理工学総合研究センター, 講師 (30298187)
NISHIDA Hiroyuki Dept. Polym. Chem., Waseda Univ.. Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (90120930)
ANSON Fred C Div. Chem. & Chem. Eng., Caltech (USA), Professor, Div Chem・ & Chem・ Eng・ ,, Professor
MIYATAKE Kenji Dept. Polym. Chem., Waseda Univ., JSPS Fellow, 理工学研究科, 学振研究員 (50277761)
ANSON Fred C Caltech(USA), Div. Chem. & Chem. Eng., Professor
ANSON F.C カリフォルニア工科大学, 化学及び化学工学部門, 教授
ALLAN S.Hay Inst.Org.Chem., Freie Universitat Berlin・, Professor
JURGEN Hinri Dept.Chem., McGill University・Canada, Professor
FRED C.Anson Institute of Technology, USA Div.Chem.・Ca, Professor
武岡 真司 早稲田大学, 理工学部, 助教授 (20222094)
山元 公寿 早稲田大学, 理工学総合研究センター, 助教授 (80220458)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥16,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥16,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥6,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,200,000)
|Keywords||multi-nuclear complex / oxidative polymarzation / oxygen 4-electron reduction / multi-electron transfer / polysulfonium / lipid porphyrin / photoelectron transfer / molecular assembly / μ-oxo多核錯体 / ポリヘテロアセン / 一次元高分子錯体 / 酸素4電子過程 / 多電子移動場 / ポリ芳香族チオエーテル / 一次元多核錯体 / 一段階多電子移動 / バナジウム複核錯体 / μ-ジオキソ構造 / ポルフィリンワイヤー|
The research project aims at elucidating the multi-electron transfer process of oxygen molecules incorporated into the macromolecule-metal complexes, in order to establish novel molecular conversion processes which are promoted by the four-electron reduction of oxygen.
Followings have been established : Detailed analysis of the oxygen splitting reaction by one-step four-electron transfer, establishment of oxidative polymerization facilitated by multi-electron transfer process, elucidation of multi-electron transfer process in molecular assemblies. Based on these results, a general strategy to allow molecular conversions to proceed efficiently by multi-electron transfer process has been provided.
1. Multi-nuclear metal complexes that show one-step multi-electron transfer processes were synthesized and their structure was determined. A general method to provide a one-step multi-electron transfer was provided.
2. Oxygen splitting reaction by way of a μ-dioxo intermediate MOM-OO-MOM was established.
3. Synthesis of novel compounds, polysulfoniums and polythioethers, were established, and their properties were determined in detail.
4. Structure and properties of molecular assembly systems were elucidated, in terms of photoelectron transfer process.
5. Synthesis of high molecular-weight polyheteroacenes were established, and their physicochemical properties were determined.