Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Nuclear fusion studies
|Research Institution||National Institute for Fusion Science|
NODA Nobuaki(1997) National Institute for Fusion Science, Research Operation Division, Professor, 大型ヘリカル研究部, 教授 (10144172)
黒田 勉 核融合研, 教授 (00023713)
ITOH Kimitaka National Institute for Fusion Science, Diagnostics Division, Professor, 大型ヘリカル研究部, 教授 (50176327)
TANABE Tetsuo Nagoya University, Center of Integrated Research Science and Technology, Profess, 理工科学総合研究センター, 教授 (00029331)
WADA Motoi Doshisha University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30201263)
MATSUMOTO Kazunori Toyama Prefectural University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (00107179)
SHOJI Tatsuo Nagoya University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (50115581)
高杉 恵一 日本大学, 原子力研究所, 講師 (50187952)
TOKER Michae ユーリッヒ総合研究機構, プラズマ研究所, 研究員
POSPOESSZYCK アルブレトト ユーリッヒ総合科学研究機構, プラズマ研究所, 研究員
SAMM Urlich ユーリッヒ総合研究機構, プラズマ研究所, 研究員
KOSLOWSKI Ha ユーリッヒ総合研究機構, プラズマ研究所, 研究員
FINKCN Karl ユーリッヒ総合研究機構, プラズマ研究所, 研究員
ESSER Hans G ユーリッヒ総合研究機構, プラズマ研究所, 研究員
野田 信明 核融合科学研究所, 大型ヘリカル研究部, 教授 (10144172)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
|Keywords||RF-limiter / high Z limiter / pellet injection / noble-gas injectio / ion sensitive probe / carbon-carbon composite / edge-plasma control / dynamic ergodization / 希ガ入射 / 炭素複合素材|
(1) A few experiments have been carried out for the edge-plasma control. They are RF-limiter experiments, high Z limiter experiments, pellet injection experiments, and noble gas injection experiments, in which several experimtal results have been obtained. Two Germen scientists visited Nagoya university and did a preliminary experiments on the RF-limiter. Based on the results, a new limiter has been designed and fablicated for TEXTOR tokamak in Germeny.
(2) A twin-limiter made of tungsten and carbon has been incerted.to TEXTOR tokamak. It has been found that carbon has deposited on the tungsten surface. On the other hand, tungsten deposition on carbon was small, which indicates smaller erosion rate at the tungstenside as expected. The results will be presented by Dr. Ohgo in the l3th PSI Conference as an oral paper.
(3) Change in current profile has been invvestigated just after the pellet injection. It has been found that, when the pellet-penetration depth is deep enough, current densit
y on the axis is smaller than that in the periphery. Relation has been investigated between sawtooth oscillation and the profile-change.
(4) An ion sensitive probe with grids has been installed in TEXTOR tokamak, and experiments have been started. It was confirmed that ion temperature was higher than electron temperature, Which was consistent with a measured results of heat nlow.
(5) Investigation of high Z materials have been in progress. Small pieces of tungsten-coated carbon have been tested with an electron beam facility. The thickness of the coated layr was o.5 and 1.0mm. They are torelated up to 25 MW/m^2. Ten limiter blocks were fabricated with the same way as these small pieces. They will be installed in TEXTOR tokamak in this summer.
(6) Fabricadon of Dynamic Ergodic Divertor (DED) was finally approved. Coils and carbon tiles will be installed before the end of l999.
Three program of hardware modification have been decided based on the results oftained in this collaboration. Tney are DED,the tungsten limiter of (5), and RF-limiter of (1). This collaboration has explored new larger scale programs on TEXTOR tokamak. Less