Grant-in-Aid International Scientific Research
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
Applied animal science
|Research Institution||Gifu University|
TANAKA Keiichi GIFU UNVERSITY, AGRICULTURE, PROFESSOR, 農学部, 教授 (30021710)
CHAIRATANAYU タイ国 カセサート大学, 農学部, 助教授
ISARIYODOM S タイ国 カセサート大学, 農学部, 助教授
OHTANI Shigeru GIFU UNVERSITY, AGRICULTURE, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 農学部, 助教授 (90115395)
PORNSRI Chai カセサート大学, 農学部, 助教授
SUPAPORN Isa カセサート大学, 農学部, 助教授
PORNSRI CHAIRATANAYUTH カセサート大学, 農学部・タイ国, 助教授
SUPAPORON ISARIYODOM カセサート大学, 農学部・タイ国, 助教授
PORNSRI Chairatanayuth KASETSART UNIVERSITY, AGRICULTURE, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
SUPAPORN Isariyodom KASETSART UNIVERSITY, AGRICULTURE, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||BROILERS / TROPICS / RESTRICTED FEEDING / BODY WEIGHT GAIN / FEED EFFICIENCY / METHIONINE+CYSTINE / ABDOMINAL FAT / CARCASS COMPOSITION / ブロイラー / 熱帯地方 / 制限給与 / 増体重 / 飼料要求率 / メチオニン+シスチン / 腹腔内脂肪 / 屠体成分 / 低タンパク質 / 合硫アミノ酸 / メチオニン / シスチン / 蓄積脂肪 / 増体量 / 斃死率|
1) At 7 days of age, all chicks were divided into 5 groups as follows : fed ad libitum, fed 75% ad libitum, fed 65% ad libitum, fed 55% ad libitum, and fed 45% ad libitum. Chicks were fed restrictiviely for 10 days (7 d. through 17 d. ) of a 56-day trial.
2) When chicks were feed-restricted at early age, compensatory growth did not immediately occur in following refeeding. Body weights of restricted chicks were not equal to the ad libitum chicks before 49 days of age.
3) At 56 days of age, body weights of restricted chicks were heavier than that of the control.
4) Feed efficiency of restricted chicks were better than that of the control.
5) Abdominal fat weights and carcass fat contents of restricted female chicks were lower than those of the control when female chicks were fed either 55% or 45% ad libitum.
6) Mortality and abnormality were higher in ad libitum chicks than restricted chicks for both sexes.
1) Feeding a low protein diet results in a reduction in the feed cost and improved protein efficiency ratio, however, body fat contents in Broilers increased as the dietary protein level decreased.
2) The experiment were conducted to determine the effect of a low-protein diet supplemented Met + Cys on the growth performance and fat accumlation of female broilers during the starter (0-21 days) and grower (22-42 days) periods.
3) Feeding the low-protein diet (CP 17%) supplemented 0.54% Met + Cys during starter period (0-21 days) resulted in improved body weight gain, a decrease in fat accumulation and triglyceride contents of muscles at 6 weeks of age.