RESEARCH CONCERNING EVALUATION METHOD AND PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE WITH MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS AND SERVICES IN INTERNATIONALIZATION SOCIETY
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY|
ABE Hiroshi Hokkaido Univ., Medical Hospital, Professor, 医学部附属病院, 教授 (80000983)
YAMAOKA Katsunori Tokyo Inst.of Tech., Fac.of Eng., Instructor, 工学部, 助手 (90262279)
MINAMI Hiroyuki Otaru Univ.of Commerce, Fac.of Commerce, Associate Professor, 商学部, 助教授 (80261395)
MITANI Kazufumi Otaru Univ.of Commerce, Fac.of Commerce, Associate Professor, 商学部, 助教授 (70190676)
SATOH Shoji Hokkaido Univ., Fac.of Med., Instructor, 医学部, 助手 (10225948)
MATSUURA Tohru Hokkaido Univ., Medical Hospital, Instructor, 医学部附属病院, 助手 (90271676)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Keywords||GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT / OGVM / WTO / RFP / MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS / TELECOMMUNICATION / COMPUTER / TRADING FRICTION|
(1) RFPs and integrated scoring forms of the computers and the telecommunication equipments which had been procured by using OGVM in relation to the medical equipments were collected, digitalized, then the data table was made.
(2) By the sentence structure analysis, dangerous factors which can invent misunderstandings and might cause the dispute the complaint from the suppliers as a result of the difference of the interpretation between the suppliers and procurement organizations have been extracted.
(3) The RFP formats to control these factors were generated.
(4) How setting the score, especially distribution theory of basic point and adding point, and how are a basic point and adding point related to the price and the performance of the proposal system were examined.
(5) It was shown that the basic point part corresponded as a result inductively in the price and the part of adding point corresponded to the performance.
(6) If the specific gravity in the basic point part was large, proper procurement became a price competition with discernment becoming to the performance competition when it in the part of adding point grew.
(7) However, the existence of the problem as follows became clear.
(a) The upper bound of the amount of money of procurement scale, that is, amount of the budget must not be shown.
(b) The schedule price must be given as a constant number.
(c) Mathematical theory of a basic point and adding point must be insufficient.
(d) Proper evaluation technique concerning the characteristic evaluation object of OGVM,for instance, life cycle cost and the real operaion truth, has not become operation with a proper feretory in a present interpretation of an accounting method and a financial method. Therefore, the continuity examination of these problems to operate OVGM in the future by a more effective, steadier method and making to the theory are indispensable.
Research Output (12results)