Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY|
HASEGAWA Jun Grad.School of Eng., Hokkaido University, Prof., 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (40001797)
OYAMA Tsutomu Fac.of Eng., Yokohama National University, Prof., 工学部, 教授 (40160642)
NARA Koichi Fac.of Eng., Ibaraki University, Prof., 工学部, 教授 (80113710)
TSUJI Kiichiro Grad.School of Eng., Osaka University, Prof., 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (30029342)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥10,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥3,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥4,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,200,000)
|Keywords||FRIENDS / Multi-Menu Service / Quality Control Center / Uninterruptible Power Supply / Power Quality / Supply Reliability / Power Delivery System / Power Distribution System / マルチメニューサービス / 電力改質センター / 無停電電力供給 / 電力品質 / 信頼度 / 電力流通システム / 配電システム / 高停電電力供給|
1. In order to realize FRIENDS, it is necessary to investigate interior structures and functions of Qualify Control Center (QCC). Thus, this study established many functions which are accomplished by QCC and proposed many structures of QCC in skeleton level. Further, this study proposed some detailed QCC models which can play unbundled power quality services to power customer. This study simulated electric transient behavior to a proposed model from a viewpoint of unbundled power quality services using electric transients analysis program : EMTDC.
2. In this study, attempts have been made to estimate the "unbundled" end-use energy demands by developing a computer model which simulates the activities of the people and the use of electric appliances in residential houses. A prototype of such a computer simulation model has been developed. The results of the survey carried out by Nippon Broadcasting Association (NHK) has been used as one of the model inputs. The outputs of the model have b
een compared with the actual measurement data and the accuracy of the model has been confirmed. It can be used to unbundle the total electric power demand into two or three categories with different levels of quality, and also to estimate their patterns over the day.
Further, investigations with regard to the circuit structure of QCC have been carried out. A control scheme of subcycle transfer switches has been proposed and verified by experiments. Also a 3 phase 4 wire distribution system have been proposed and its fundamental characteristics has been successfully verified by simulation.
3. The following two algorithms are developed for the optimal network configuration and for the flexible switching operation of the system.
(1) An algorithm to determine the optimal network configuration of FRIENDS by TABU search method is developed from a view point of supply reliability through taking dispersed-type generators into account.
(2) An algorithm to determine the optimal network for a given operational state is developed by which uninterrupted power supply even in a double fault situation can be realized.
Further, by combining the above algorithms, an algorithm to determine the minimum cost configuration of FRIENDS is completed in which supply reliability and fault state operation is taken into account.
4. The demand side prospect of the FRIENDS has been studied. From the viewpoint of consumers, the characteristic of the FRIENDS is summarized as the "multiple menu service." The multiple menu service may include the multiple supplier service as well as the multiple quality service. Through the multiple supplier service provided by FRIENDS, it is probable that the competitive power market is made active. In this study, the consumer behavior model is developed for the analysis of the power market, It is obtained that the wheeling charge should be set so that the price competition between IPPs is intensified.