Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||Kagoshima University|
AKASAKA Hiroshi Kagoshima University, Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (20094112)
MIKI Nobuhiro Osaka City University, Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10108665)
MATSUMOTO Shinichi Tohoku University, Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学研究科, 助教授 (70209633)
NIMIYA Hideya Nagaoka Institute of design, Environment design, Lecture, 造形学部, 講師 (50278058)
TAKEMASA Koji Hiroshima Prefectural College of Health and Welfare, Associate Professor, 助教授 (30163439)
EMURA Kazuo Osaka City University, Life science, Associate Professor, 生活科学部, 助教授 (60138972)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥8,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,800,000)
|Keywords||AMeDAS / Weather data / temperature / humidity ratio / global solar irradiation / downward atmospheric irradiation / wind speed / wind direction / 気象データ / 建築環境 / 欠測データ / 補間 / アメダス / 欠測データ補充 / 日射量 / 大気放射量 / 水蒸気圧 / CD-ROM / 検索|
This research purpose is to apply AMeDAS (Automated Meteorological Data Acquistition System) to building environmental design. The CD-ROM will be released containing temperature, humidity ratio, global solar irradiation, downward atmospheric irradiation, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation amount and sunshine duration. The number of the stations and period of the data to be included in the CD-ROM are 844 and 15 years starting from 1981 and ending in 1995. The retrieval software will be attached in order to enable the CD-ROM users to extract the data of the objective station and the desired year. The computer programs for the estimations of direct and diffuse irradiation on a plane facing to and arbitrary orientation, underground temperature and supply water temperature will also be attached.
Some desired work have been finished by the procedure as described below.
(1) No measurements are carried out for hourly solar radiation, humidity and downward atmospheric radiation in AMeDAS d
ata. These elements have been estimated and supplemented to AMeDAS data.
(2) Missing data are included in hourly temperature, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation amount and sunshine duration of AMeDAS.Methods for supplementation of these missing data in AMeDAS were developed for each elements. These methods accuracy were validated. All of missing data in hourly temperature, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation amount and sunshine duration of AMeDAS have been supplemented using supplementation methods for each elements.
(3) Extreme data which are not missing data were detected in AMeDAS data by AQC (Automatic Quality Control).These extreme data have been corrected as far as possible.
Some software have been developed to enhance a value added of the weather data.
(1) A retrieval program for extracting the data of the objective station and the desired year in CD-ROM has been developed.
(2) A program for converting global irradiation on a horizontal surface into direct beam irradiation and diffuse irradiation has been developed.
(3) A program for calculating underground temperature. Less