Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY|
NAKATAKE Kuniharu Kyushu Univ.College of Engineering, Prof., 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (70037761)
YOSHITAKE Akira Kyushu Univ.College of Engineering, Assistant, 大学院・工学研究科, 助手 (10264087)
HINATSU Munehiko Ship Research Institute, Research Maneger, 推進性能部, 研究室長
KASHIWAGI Masashi Kyushu Univ.Research Institute, As.Prof., 応用力学研究所, 助教授 (00161026)
MIYATA Hideaki Univ.of Tokyo, College of Engineering, Prof., 大学院・工学研究系, 教授 (70111474)
NAITO Shigeru Osaka Univ.College of Engineering, Prof., 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (20093437)
安東 潤 九州大学, 工学部, 助教授 (60211710)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥12,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥5,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,500,000)
|Keywords||Regular wave / Ship / Propulsion Theory / 規則波 / 推進性能|
The results obtained during, the term are as follows.
1 : We improved the methods to compute the added resistance and motions of ships in regular waves.
2. We could measure the wake distribution at propeller plane of ship (cargo liner and tanker) in regular wave with short wave length by using three small propeller-type velocimeters. The nominal wake fraction decreases with increase of wave length.
3. Using same ship models. we performed the resistance and load-varying tests and the reliable results are obtained with small size models (L=2.50m).
4. We developed a program to calculate the propulsive performance of ship (mathematical hull form) in regular wave with short wave length (wave height-length ratio = 0.2-0.7). The calculated results explain the experimental ones.
5. We developed a CFD code to simulate the flow field around a ship advancing in a regular wave.
6. We improved the methods to calculate the added resistance of ship in regular wave.
7. We measured the resistance acting on the bow flare of a ship in waves.