Genealogy of Classroom Observation Techniques Research in Japan
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka University |
INOUE Mitsuhiro Osaka University, Faculty of Human Sciences, Professor, 人間科学部, 教授 (60016491)
市原 章子 (西森 章子) 大阪大学, 人間科学部, 助手 (50294012)
NANBU Masatoshi Joetsu University of Education, Center for Educational Research and Development,, 学校教育学部, 助教授 (90143627)
YOSHIZAKI Shizuo Japan Women's University, Faculty of Integrated Arts and Social Sciences, Profes, 人間社会学部, 教授 (20116130)
IKUTA Takashi Niigata University, Faculty of Education and Human Sciences, Professor, 教育人間科学部, 教授 (20018823)
SUGAI Katsuo Osaka University, Faculty of Human Sciences, Professor, 人間科学部, 教授 (40000294)
西之園 晴夫 鳴門教育大学, 学校教育学部, 教授 (90027673)
山口 好和 大阪大学, 人間科学部, 助手 (30271018)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥8,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥3,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,500,000)
|Keywords||Classroom Observation Techniques Research / Research on Teaching / Classroom Analysis / Classroom Evaluation / Teaching Behavior / Database / 授業行動|
1. Our purpose of this research is to show each character of the researches on teaching, the structure between them the their genealogy.
2. We collected resources acoording to some approarch and tried to improve the method.
3. We took a notice so-called' Exellent Teacher', for example Tsuneo TAKEDA and the book he wrote, and analyzed it. This book is the mosit conspicuous among his works because it depicts the basis of instructional design, interpretation of materials, execution and materalization of a lesson plan.
4. We made clear the process of Questioning(for a novice teacher), using the method, Assessment of Selection Sequences of Teaching Behavior.
5. And we discussed over 3 times , categorized the type of research on teaching, and produced the genealogy of Classroom Observation Techniques Research in Japan based on the database we have been constructing.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (19 results)