|Budget Amount *help
¥14,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥14,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥4,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥5,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,100,000)
This research aimed at making clear the proses of urban law system and urbanization in South East Asia, and studiedas follows.
(1) Collecting Urban Planning Laws of South East Asia
First We collected the data of the urban planning laws of South East Asia (Taiwan, Hongkong, Thailand, Philippine, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India) at UNCRO,JAICA,NDL,etc..
(2) Characteristic and Originality Urban Planning Laws of South East Asia
This research making an abridged translation of the urban planning laws of South East Asia and comparative analyzed the characteristic of planning laws, zoning, subdivision control, development control, housingpolicy, urban land use, etc..
(3) lnfluence of Urban Law and urbanization by Foreign Government
In this paper considered that the characteristics of city planning in Taiwan during the Japanese colonial era, and that the influence of U.S.rein government to Okinawa city planning and originality in the postwar.
(4) Urbanization and Planning Law
The analyze carried out about the urbanization, movement of population, housing development, planning control system, etc..
(5) In the result this report described the urbanization and planning law each country in South East Asia.