A Case Study of Curriculum Development of New Subject "Interdisciplinary Studies of Human Activities"
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Research Institution||School of Education NAGOYA University|
TABAYA Osamu NAGOYA University, School of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (60025103)
OTANI Takashi NAGOYA University, School of Education, Asso.Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (50128162)
MATOBA Mamami NAGOYA University, School of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (40142286)
新海 英行 名古屋大学, 教育学部, 教授 (00036055)
HAYAMIZU Toshihiko NAGOYA University, School of Education, Prof., 教育学部, 教授 (20116172)
ABIKO Tadahiko NAGOYA University, School of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30027966)
IMAZU Kojiro NAGOYA University, School of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30025118)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
|Keywords||interdisciplinary Studies of Human Activities / team teaching / teaching style / school refusal / curriculum / Academic achievements / 総合教育 / 動機づけ / カリキュラム開発 / 情報教育 / いじめ / 地域学習 / 評価 / 総合学習 / 学校開放 / 環境教育 / メディア / 総合人間科 / カリキュラム / 教師-生徒関係 / 地域 / ティームティーチング / 脱学校 / 統合人間科 / カウンセリング / 教師一生徒関係 / 地域の学習資源 / ラィームティーチング / 学校経営|
A New Subject "Interdisciplinary Studies of Human Activities" was introduced into classroom lesson at Affiliated Secondary Schools of School of Education in Nagoya university in 1995. The aim of this study is to evaluate the curriculum development and implementation of Interdisciplinary Studies of Human Activities and to put forward some suggestions for improvement.
We get following results ;
1. The articulation of curriculum for interdisciplinary Studies of Human Activities is 1-2-2-1 system. Students stated their learning to study wide and various people's occupation and their life at first grade. Then they in second and third grade studied their own theme in the field of life environment and international issue. Last grade students thought their own course to take after graduation.
2. Students were divided in groups according to their interest . Two teachers taught their students in this lesson in team.
3. Self evaluation mutual evaluation of students and teachers's valuation were took place in the classroom activities and after lesson.
4. The new subject with a beyond the classroom teaching, beyond the separate subjects learning and beyond the various of achievement procedure character gave a chance to slow-learners and a good influences on the change of teaching style . The good school atmosphere the new subject produce may be related to school refusal and bullying.
5. Academic achievements for Interdisciplinary Studies of Human Activity showed the highest correlations with those for Japanese and home economic, and the lowest ones with those for mathematics and physical education.
Research Output (10results)