AZHAR Uddin.Md. OKAYAMA UNIV., GRADUATE SCHOOL,RESEARCH ASSISTANT, 大学院・自然科学研究科, 助手 (70263613)
MUTO Akinori OKAYAMA UNIV., DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED CHEMISTRY,LECTURRER, 工学部, 講師 (00174243)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥6,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,400,000)
The results of this research project are as follows :
(1) Nano scale ultra fine metal compounds (Cu, Ni, Pt, Ti, W,Zn and so on) implanted and highly dispersed in a porous carbon matrix were prepared by carbothermal reduction of metal ion exchanged metal (MIER-CTR method) in a stream of N_2.
(2) The various metal compounds (metal, oxide, carbide, nitride, sulfide, phosfide etc.) were selectively prepared in the porous carbon matrix by the combination of ion exchange resin, gas atmonsphere- and temperature of heat treatment. Such W,metal, oxide, and nitride were selectively prepared in the carbon matrix under N_2, H_2-N_2 and NH_3-H_2-N_2 gas stream systems at the carbonization, respectively.
(3) The pore size controlled carbonized samples (their pore diameter was about 4-7nm.) were synthesized by the carbothermal reduction from the ion resins on which Ni^<2+>, Co^<2+>, or Fe^<2+/3+> were adsorbed. Their pore structure and gas adsorption property were investigated.
(4) The carbon-based catalysts prepared by the MIER-CTR method were more active and had more long-life time than the catalysts synthesized by the conventional impregnated method. Especially, they had the catalytically activated the molecular oxygen to show the excellent catalytic activities for the selective oxidation of benzene and olefins in liquid phase.
(5) Nano size hard ultra fine particle (carbide, nitride and oxide of Fe, Mo and W) - porous carbon matrix composites prepared by the MIER-CTR showed elastics property and also had ressidual magnetization.
It was found that saw dust also applicable to our MIER-CTR method. The sawdust impregnated to mixed aqueous solution of Cu (NO_3) _2 and Zn (NO_3)_2. gave the nano level Cu and ZnO crystal particle dispersed highly in the carbon matrix. This carbonized sample showed higher catalytic activity to produce methanol by hydrogenation of CO_2.