Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||YAMAGATA UNIVERSITY|
TSUNASHIMA Fujio faculty of agriculture professor, 農学部, 教授 (70089803)
HOKIMOTO Toshiyuki faculty of agriculture assistant, 農学部, 助手 (90261685)
KAKUTA Kenichi faculty of agriculture assistant, 農学部, 助手 (70241726)
OZAWA Wataru faculty of agriculture associate professor, 農学部, 助教授 (70211141)
NISHIZAWA Takashi faculty of agriculture associate professor, 農学部, 助教授 (10208176)
NAMAI Tsuneo faculty of agriculture professor, 農学部, 教授 (70124609)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
|Keywords||Sustainable Agriculture / Higher Production System on Non Paddy Field / Build up the Productive Area / Biological Control / Agriculture in Sandhill / 植物的防除|
We intend to resolve the problem on sustainable production of melon and to find the process of progressive way for marketing strategy.
The result is follows
(1) There are some practical ways for realization of the low input fungicide melon production. Although the grafting of resistant rootstock is useful, the application of anti-fungal organism, Bacillus sabitilis will be more effective methods for biological control of melon necrotic spot disease.
(2) The main element of the disease [Urumika] of melon is the shaded on fruit and less Ca.
(3) Co-site application (in seeding pot) of slow release fertilizer might improve the recovery rate of fertilizer by melon plants. Higher recovery rate of fertilizer by plants, lesser leaching loss of fertilizer may result in that the 'application method is efficient to reduce contamination of N, P and K derived from fertilizer in ecosystem.
(4) Reentry, the rice productivity is lower in the district. For to realize the higter productivity it is necessary to find each farm management to form the diversified forming.
(5)In order to establish more powerful production diotrict it is. necessary more creative marketing research. To progress of regional activity it is necessary to combine the each form management and thus in this district.
The fruit of this research we propose two subject as follows.
(1) To realize more powerful productivity the women's power are indispensable.
(2) The new marketing strategy "Summer Taste melon and cherry in Shonai and Sagae" are realized by co-operative combine between two agriculture co-operation.