Study on the environmental conservation assessment accompanying with adoption of an eco-electric vehicle
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba|
SAHARA Denzo University of Tsukuba, Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering, Professor, 農林工学系, 教授 (30015664)
NOGUCHI Ryozo University of Tsukuba, Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering, Researc, 農林工学系, 助手 (60261773)
YAMAGUCHI Tomoharu University of Tsukuba, Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering, Associa, 農林工学系, 助教授 (40015839)
TAKIGAWA Tomohiro University of Tsukuba, Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering, Associa, 農林工学系, 助教授 (00236382)
SENO Tomoyuki University of Tsukuba, Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering, Associa, 農林工学系, 助教授 (00015679)
KOIKE Masayuki University of Tsukuba, Institute of Agricultural and Forest Engineering, Profess, 農林工学系, 教授 (60032306)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,300,000)
|Keywords||eco-electric vehicle / electric vehicle / conceptual design / aesthetic engineering / tractive performance / driving performance / environmental conservation / recycling / エコ電気ビークル / 電気自動車 / 概念設計 / 審美工学 / けん引性能 / 駆動性能 / 環境保全 / 再資源化 / エコ電気ビ-クル|
The objectives of this study encompass fabrication of an eco-electric vehicle and its assessment regarding environmental conservation effects which relates with possible influence affected to bioproduction spheres.
Followings are the essence of findings of this specific R&D.
1. Main construction of the vehicle adopted same design concept of an original prototype. Dismantling the engine, a set of batteries, controller and DC-motor are mounted in place. Through such a modification, the first prototype has succeeded to demonstrate desirable results being capable to use for tractive experiments.
2. Specification of a DC-motor included maximum torque of 5.5kgm/3300rpm, whereas the sealed-type lead-acid batteries were connected in series. Altogether ten units of batteries are mounted in broviding the capacity of l5OAh/5h.
3. Maximum drawbar-pull force took 60% of overall mass of vehicle. From the standpoint of tractive efficiency, this prototype exhibited similar level of performance compared with a conventional diesel-powered tractor. The relationships between generating mechanism concerning tractive force and geometry of lug design were duly discussed.
4. It can be found that the rolling resistance of tire is able to improve by means of modification of selected specifications.
5. The target designing parameters in relation to body styling and vehicle's performance have been identified in conjunction with improvement of tractive performance. Some configuration designs related upper space of main frame have been undertaken based on aesthetic engineering approach.
6. In addition, any preventive effects for air contamination and global warming by an eco-electric vehicle have been investigated quantitatively.
Research Output (7results)