吉田 実 大阪大学, 歯学部, 助手 (90263293)
NAGASHIMA Tadashi Osaka University・Dental Hospital・Assistant Professor, 歯学部・附属病院, 講師 (40237516)
YASUI Sakae Osaka University・Faculty of Dentistry・Research Associate, 歯学部, 助手 (40294110)
YAMAMOTO Makoto Osaka University・Faculty of Dentistry・Research Associate, 歯学部, 助手 (60283793)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,600,000)
In order to establish the objective determination in stomatognathic system, we gave the searching for the effective parameter for the diagnosis of the jaw function and for the design standard of denture that would be work stably for a long time. The main results were as follows :
1. Wearing the denture, the improvement of the masticatory efficiency was admitted in all patients. And more, the significant correlation was found between the maximum bite force and the masticatory efficiency. So, it was suggested that examining the bite force or the masticatory efficiency was useful to check the jaw function.
2. It was shown that the right and left asymmetry in masticatory muscle activity and the stability in the locus of condylar movements are effective for detailed inspection on stomatognathic function.
3. Examining the effective reinforcement structure to raise the stiffness of lower complete denture, it was suggested that applying the casts structure with T style section was most effective for that.
4. The movement of denture during chewing was influenced by the forms of residual ridge and the position of biting force effected on the denture, and it could be controlled by changing the planting position of the artificial teeth.
5. In over denture wearers, the horizontal pressures on the abutment tooth was influenced by changing the shape or the number of root cap.