STUDY ON CHARACTERISTICS OF TUMOR CELLS AND MICRO ENVIROMENTAL FACTORS OF HIGHLY INVASIVE ORAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||SAPPORO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE |
NOGUCHI Makoto SAPPORO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF MEDICINE,DEPT.OF ORAL SURGERY,ASSISTANT PROFESS, 医学部, 講師 (50208328)
IDE Takeshi SAPPORO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF MEDICINE,DEPT.OF ORAL SURGERY,INSTRUCTOR, 医学部, 助手 (70274933)
関口 隆 札幌医科大学, 医学部, 講師 (00240929)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,900,000)
|Keywords||ORAL CANCER / CELLULAR DNA CONTENTS / TYPE I COLLAGEN / VEGF / GLUT-1 / 舌扁平上皮癌由来細胞株 / Glucose transpoter-1 / VEGF isotype / 内皮細胞 / 細胞間透過性 / 口腔扁平上皮癌 / 癌浸潤様式 / 核DNA量 / 7型コラーゲン / 血管新生因子 / 超4C率 / FactorVIII / CD34|
1. Cellular DNA Contents
(1) Cytometric analysis was useful in detecting DNA aneuploid cells, especially when small numbers of cancer cells intermingled with stromal cells.
(2) Prognostic value of malignancy grading based on mode of cancer invasion and rate of cells exceeding 4C DNA contents (4CER) was suggested.
2. Interstitial Collagen Deposition
(1) Immunohistochemical localization of type VII collagen at the invading edge of tumors may reflect the histological malignancy of oral squaous cell carcinoma(oral SCC).
(2) Immunostaining pattern for type I collagen of oral SCC can provide information of importance in determining safe margins.
3. Influence to Barrier Function of HUVEC HUVEC added conditioning medium of more invasive oral SCC cell line showed higher transcellular electrical resistance than other oral SCC cell line with lower invasive potential.
4. Expression of VEGF/VPF and GLUT-1
(1) Expression of GLUT-1 was not found in OSC 30. In OSC 70, GLUT-1 expressed intensively in their cytoplasm.
(2) Although the expression of VEGF were detected in both cell lines, the staining patters were different between OSC3O and OSC7O.
(3) VEGF isotypes was similar between both cell lines.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (11 results)