Study of gamma motoneuron activities of masticatry muscle in craniofacial asymmetry cases.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Research Institution||Niigata University|
HANADA Kooji Niigata Univ.Dent. : Professor, 歯学部, 教授 (90013979)
HOSHI Takao Niigata Univ.Dent.Hosp. : Assistant professor, 歯学部附属病院, 助手 (10272832)
SEKI Yasuhiro Niigata Univ.Dent. : Assistant professor, 歯学部, 助手 (20251837)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥7,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,000,000)
|Keywords||craniofacial asymmetry / TVR / gamma motonueron / 顎顔面非対称 / γ運動神経 / 顎変形症 / 咀嚼筋誘発筋電図 / 咬合接触状態|
The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationship between facial morphology and gamma motoneuron activities of masticatory muscle in craniofacial asymmetry cases.
In this study, we evaluated muscle activities of masseter and temporal muscle which were induced by tonic vibration in craniofacial asymmetry cases and healthy volunteer subjects, and the following results were obtained :
Regarding relationship between mandibular deviation and muscle activities of temporal muscle :
1. TVR index had a tendency to be lower on mandiblar deviation side than on the other side in all subjects, and difference of both sides TVR index had signifcantly negative correlation with that in madibular deviation.
2. TVR index became bigger when mandible was moved laterally to the opposite direction to the evaluated side, and TVR index was the lowest at the mandibular position in the path of closure where the distance between the upper and lower incisors was 11 mm.
Regarding relationship between mandibular deviation and muscle activities of masseter muscle :
1. TVR index had a tendency to be lower in the mandibular deviation side than in the other side in craniofacial aymmetry cases.
2. Difference of both sides TVR index had signifcantly negative correlation with that in madibular deviation.
These results suggested that madibular deviation could have influences on difference of both sides in the gamma motoneuron activities in cases with craniofacial asymmetry
2) 全被験者において下顎側方偏位量とTVR indexの左右差の間に有意な負の相関が認められた.
Research Output (1results)