Development of Rational Design Method for Composite Structures with Steel Plates and Concrete
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY |
UEDA Tamon Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Engineering, Associate Professor, 大学院工学研究科, 助手 (00151796)
SATO Masashi Hokkaido Development Bureau, Civil Engineering Research Institute., Head of Stru, 開発土木研究所, 室長
OZAWA Kazumasa Public Works Research Institute, Ministry of Construction., Research Center for, 建設マネジメントセンター, 主任研究員 (80194546)
KITOH Hiroaki Osaka City University, Faculty of Engineering, Research Associate, 工学部, 助手 (40177879)
KIYOMIYA Osamu Waseda University, School of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (50298139)
FURUUCHI Hitoshi Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Engineering, Research Associate, 大学院工学研究科, 助手 (60165462)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1997
Completed (Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥4,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,200,000)
|Keywords||Steel-Concrete Composite Structures / Buttress / Sandwich Members / Shear Connectors / Embossed Steel Plates / Retrofit by Steel Jacketing / Self-Compacting Concrete / 合成構造 / 鋼コンクリートサンドイッチ構造 / コンクリート充填鋼管柱 / せん断耐力 / シアコネクタ|
(1) From loading tests of buttresses in caissons for harbor it was clarified that ultimate capacities of composite buttresses are slightly greater than those of reinforced concrete (RC) buttresses, that compression failure of concrete and shear failure with yielding of steel plates take place, and that the observed capacities are greater than those predicted by the equation for deep beams in JSCE specification.
(2) It was indicated by pure torsion tests of RC and composite buttresses that the yielding torsional moments are the same for both types, that the torsional moment increases after yielding in the case of composite buttress, and that the expanded analytical method by Hsu can be applied for prediction.
(3) The experiment and analysis for shear capacities of sandwich members indicate that either truss model or statically indeterministic truss model evaluate the shear capacity in both cases in which only diaphragm is placed and in which full web and diaphragm are placed. In the case
in which only full web is located, the through investigation on shear force components carried by compression zone, diagonal cracking zone, shear reinforcing steel plate and flange plates in compression and tension was conducted.
(4) Establishment of a mechanical model on deformation of shear connector and proposal for calculation model of shear force transfer strength were made by conducting experiments on deformation of shear connector and bond of embossed steel plate, respectively.
(5) The analysis on failure of steel anchor plate embedded in concrete was done by RBSM,which could predict cracking properly.
(6) It was disclosed in the punching shear test of open sandwich slabs that the punching shear capacities are less by 30% than those of RC slabs with the same reinforcement ratio.
(7) Effects of amount of steel jacket on ductility and variation of shear force components with deformation were clarified by the reversed cyclic loading test of RC columns retrofitted with steel jacket.
(8) For self-compacting a concrete rational mix design for mortar and a cite test for total amount were proposed and the role of viscosity agent on compactability of fresh concrete was clarified. Less
Report (3 results)
Research Products (43 results)