Development of purification methods for solids contaminated by hydrocarbon from mineral oils.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY|
TERASHIMA Yutaka Kyoto University Faculty of Engineering Professor, 工学研究科, 教授 (50019717)
三宅 酉作 オルガノ(株), 地球環境部, 部長(研究職)
KOSHIKAWA Hiromoto Kyoto University Faculty of Engineering Instructor, 工学研究所, 助手 (70273480)
SHIMIZU Yoshihisa Kyoto University Faculty of Engineering Associate Professor, 工学研究科, 助教授 (20226260)
尾崎 博明 京都大学, 工学研究科, 助教授 (40135520)
MIYAKE Syunsaku Organo Co.Ltd Division of Earth Environment Head of the Division
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥13,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥3,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥8,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,600,000)
|Keywords||white rot fungus / Phanerochaete chrysosporium / ligninolytic enzymes / mineral oil / degradation / treatment / 白色不朽菌 / リグニン分解酵素 / 石油系油分 / 分解 / 処理 / 白色腐朽菌 / Phanerochate chrysosporium / 土壌・地下水汚染 / A重油 / 汚染土壌 / 廃水処理 / 固定化 / 土壌汚染 / 汚染機構 / 重油 / 油分汚染 / 土壌浄化 / 油分分解菌 / 重油分析法 / 重油画分|
The environmental factors influencing the growth characterization of the white rot fungus P.chrysosporium, the degradation of several kinds of recalcitrant substance, and the activities of extracellular enzymes were investigated by batch culture experiments. The possibility of applying this fungus for the removal of the recalcitrant substance from contaminated soil were also evaluated.
Main results were summarized as follows ;
1) The temperature and pH effect the growth of the P.chrysosporium significantly, and the presence of vitamins especially, thiamin was necessary for its growth.
2) LiP activity appeared after glucose depletion, MnP appeared after glucose or nitrogen depletion. Higher LiP activity was obtained by increasing the nitrogen concentration.
3) Amino acid, NO_3^-, NH can be used as nitrogen source of P.chrysosporium, but NH_4^+ was proved to be the best.
4) The polyurethane foam was found to be the best carrier of P.chrysosporium according to the results of ligninase production. And P.chrysosporium can grow without addition of medium when immobilized on aspen chips.
5) LiP and MnP production was obtained in the batch reactor using P.chrysosporium immobilized on polyurethane foam.
6) 1,000mg/L of heavy oil A was degraded by the extracellular enzymes in liquid medium.
7) P.chrysosporium was inoculated soils contaminated by heavy oil A, the concentration of oil in soil was measured. The oil was degraded, but the rate was slower than in the case of liquid medium.
These results suggest the possibility of decontamination of soils by P.chrysosporium.
Research Output (12results)