A Study of Instruction Method of Skill by Using Illusion-Control System
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
Intelligent mechanics/Mechanical systems
|Research Institution||SETSUNAN UNIVERSITY|
HASHIMOTO Masaharu Setsunan Univ, Mechanical Eng., Associate Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (60180840)
KAWANO Tsuneo Industrial and System Eng., Associate Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (90152983)
NISHIDA Shuzo Industrial and Sysyem Eng., Proffesor, 工学部, 教授 (20100563)
|Project Fiscal Year
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
|Keywords||human-interface / skill / illusion / illusion-control / ヒューマンインタフェース / 技能 / 錯誤 / イリュージョンコントロール / ダイナモグラフィ / 技能教示 / 感覚錯誤 / 温覚ディスプレイ / 聴覚ディスプレイ|
A skill person has decreased by the aging of workers. Such effective method that presents skill to a greenhorn, to deal with this must be developed. Although many research regarding human interfacing technology are advanced an effective method still is not commercialized. There is the element that a greenhorn is not able to describe, to skill that is instructed from a skill person with a language and a numerical formula in addition to a technical element. For instance, it is difficult to express the attitude in work by using a word.
We developed such display, that instructs the attitude in work by using illusion-control. When a worker uses this display a worker has an illusion as an attitude changed. The skill of a worker must be measured, to use this display according to a skill level of a worker. Skill becomes obvious by evaluating the work result and work time. We proposed the method that evaluates a skill level from a work error andwork time. The relation between a skill level and menses information became with obvious. The conclusion that shows it below as a result of research, was obtained.
1. Experimental production and evaluation of a sense display
(1) Illusion-control was proposed.
(2) The display that can present an attitude by using illusion-control is developed and was evaluated.
2. The proposal of the evaluation method of skill and interface
(1) The method that measures menses information with an uncontact is proposed and the evaluation of an experimental production device was carried out.
(2) The method that evaluates a skill process of skill indirectly was proposed.
(3) The influence that the change of interfacing exerts to a skill process became obvious.
Research Output (29results)