Play and Plesurable Experience from the Life-Span Developmental Point of Vie
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Nagano College of Nursing|
IKEDA Noriko Nagano College of Nursing, Assistant Professor, 看護学部, 助教授 (70281251)
OZAWA Michiko St.Luke's College of Nursing, Proffessor, 看護学部, 教授 (40297065)
久木田 泰江 長野県看護大学, 看護学部, 助手
久木田 泰恵 長野県看護大学, 看護学部, 助手
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
|Keywords||pleasurable experience / life-span development / play / mental health / content of pleasurable experience / quality of pleasure / generation|
The purpose of this reseach is to know and discuss what is the meaning and content of the "pleasurable experieince" in the view of human life-span development, and to investigate the relationship between pleasurable experience and mental health The research used questionnaire was conducted.
1. The concept of "pleasure experience" and the classification frame about the content of "pleasurable experience" were able to apply through each generation.
2. The young (N=226), middle age (N=226) and elder (N=129) persons were asked to answer the questionnaire. The content of the pleasure experience was analyzed into the similarities and differences by their age and their generation.
3. Junior high school students in Tokyo City and rural district (total N=224) were asked to answer the questionnaire about their "pleasure experience" with drawing. We examined the difference of pleasure experience by sex or by district.
4. The parents (N=65) of Down Syndrome children were asked to answer the questionnaire. We examined how does the experience of having a handicapped child affect the "pleasure experience" of them.
5. The company worker from 20 to 59 years old (N=238) were asked to answer the questionnaire. The relationship between working and the "pleasure experience" was discussed.
1. The mothers of 3 years old child were asked to answer the questionnaire about pleasure experience of their child and themselves and its content and relationship between them were examined.
In conclusion, "pleasure experience" differs not only by sex, generation and district but also by development stage. At the same time, there is a similarity in generation or age related to mental health. Therefore the results indicated the possibility that the concept of pleasurable experience "can be useful for an index of mental health.
Research Output (38results)