Model Establishing for Senility and Exploring of Factors to Physical-Establishing of Agricultural Workers in Mountainous and Intermediate Regions
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Hiroshima Prefectural University|
KIKKAWA Kazutoshi School of Business, Professor., 経営学部, 教授 (00112277)
YASUDA Minoru School of Business, Lecturer, 経営学部, 講師 (10230228)
YAMAMOTO Tsutomu School of Business, Associate Professor, 経営学部, 助教授 (60174801)
KOMIYA Shuichi Institute of Health Science, Kyushu University, Professor, 健康科学センター, 教授 (30038468)
SHOHOJI Takao School of Integrated Sci, Hiroshima University, Professor, 総合科学部, 教授 (00033910)
田畑 元春 広島県立大学, 経営学部, 教授 (40227252)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
|Keywords||Mountainous Regions / Agricultural Worker / Aging / Regression Analysis / Logistic Regression Analysis / ANOVA / ANCOVA / Information Criterion / 基礎体力 / 肥満度 / 統計モデル / 生活因子 / 骨強度 / 農業従事者 / 老化モデル / 体力 / 健康 / 生活習慣 / 老化指標|
Some surveys and measurements were made to establish the age-predictive model and clarify the related factors to physical self-establishment. As the results. the fllowing were summarized
(1) The model which expressed optimally the general physiological aging of Japanese was tried to establish. In case of females, after log-transforming the raw data, the following model was the optimal one. y=lO4.1-21.2xlog VERT-1O.9xlogSIDE-5.64xlogSITUP+l3.29xlogDBP-2.72xlogFLEX (squaredR=0.5O27).
(2) In case of males, following one was established Y=81.3-O.362xVERT-O.373xSDE-O.525xSITUP+O.O6O6xDBP (squaredR=O.56l).
In establishment of these models, some information criteria were used to select the useful variables. The validity of these equations were confirmed by analysis of residuals.
(3) The relationship between the subjective health consciousness, or daily habit and hypertension whichis known as the degenerative disease, was discussed by the logistic regression analysis as for the residents in mounta
inous regions.The confidence to walking, or to confidence balancing maintenance was suggested as the significant factors by odds ratio orattributed risk factor (AR).
(4) A predictive equation from dental attrition age (DA) and physical fitness variables was established as following model : y=36.3+O.424 xDA-O.994xSITUP (squaredR=0.613).
(5) By factor analysis, we examined to extract the fitness factor of working persons who were living in mountainous regions. These factors were that F1=cardiac endurance and blood pressure, F2=body muscle strength, and F3=balance maintaining.
(6) In order to clarify the cultivation load factor effected on physique/body composition/bone intensity, the analysis of variance covariance analysis was adopted. As a result, only standing height was effected by cultivating load. The similar result was obtained by ANCOVA with age as covariance.
(7) These regional-specific problems should be approached by the social scientific procedure that some statistical approach because the aging phenomena has complexity. Less
Research Products (18results)