Research on Educational Use of Mailinglists via the Internet
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Yamanashi University|
NARITA Masahiro Yamanashi University, Faculty of Education and Human Sciences, Associate Professor, 教育人間科学部, 助教授 (10237612)
KURITA Shinji Yamanashi University, Faculty of Education and Human Sciences, Associate Profess, 教育人間科学部, 助教授 (00195554)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥100,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
|Keywords||Internet / mailinglist / e-mail / information education / teacher education / 総合学習 / 学習情報 / 学習支援 / 教員養成|
1. We arranged, observed and analyzed lessons of social studies at an elementary school using mailinglists which enables learners communicate with students at a college of education and adults and got the following findings.
(1) Mailer software which have filtering function are necessary for elementary school children.
(2) Team-teaching with media coordinator or IT(information technology) coordinator is recommended for novice teachers on using network because they tend to use e-mail or mailinglists too much and fail suitable use of communicating media.
(3) Coordinators who supervise students for helping learning activities of children have a lot of influences on performance and effect upon them.
2. We arranged, observed and analyzed extramural seminars for teacher education using mailinglists and face-to-face workshop and got the following findings.
(1) Technical staffs for fixing and arranging network and computer system are very important for operating such seminars.
(2) Polite care for using network is important for teachers.
(3) Face-to-face workshop has much important role for increasing the quantity of the messages subscribed mainglists.
3. We published web pages on the educational using of mailinglists including
(1)the list of educational mailnglists using Japanese, and
(2)advise for teachers about using mailnglists.
The URLs of the pages are as follows :
http : //www.cer.yamanashi.ac.jp/narita/edudir/eml.html
http : //wwwcer.yamanashi.ac.jp/narita/edudfr/ryuui.html
Research Products (18results)