Development of the training program to promote communication ability of junior high school teachers.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||OSAKA KYOIKU UNIVERSITY|
KINOSHITA Yuriko OSAKA KYOIKU UNIVERSITY,faculty of education, professor, 教育学部, 教授 (10169914)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||social studies education / communication ability / communication training / communication training program / コミュニケーション方式 / コミュニケーション活動 / 教授コミュニケーション / 教授テクスト|
In this project we acquired the following results through the theoretical consideration and practical analysis in social studies class of junior high school.
1. Class is a communication phenomenon. It is a communication culture because it is provided by the means and activities of communication. Therefore the central theme for improving class is the betterment of the communication culture and the promorion of teachers' communication ability.
2. We clarified communication ability on the basis of activity theory, and defined it as the competence for constituting communication formula in class.
3. We extracted the present condition of class and the problems. They were to overcome the exceeding dissymmetry of the communication between students and a teacher and to apply communication means which creates the affirmative interpersonal relationship through communication activity.
4. We established the realistic themes which are faced with communication training of teachers. They are eight themes which are basic, and five themes which are higher.
5. Training methods are the application of microteaching but we focused on the communication formula in class. The peculiarity of our project is to emphasize the promotion of communication ability in teaching-learning process.
6. Finally we elaborated a training program as the process which is possible practically.
We will study methods which develop students' communication ability after this project.
Research Products (3results)