Analysis of JSL (Japanese as a Second language) classes for Pre-service Teachers
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Japanese language education
|Research Institution||Doshisha Women's College|
MARUYAMA Keisuke Doshisha Women's College, Department of Japanese Language & Literature, 学芸学部・日本語日本文学科, 助教授 (60229614)
KAWANO Toshiyuki Doshisha Women's Junior College, Department of Japanese Language & Literature, 短期大学部・日本語日本文学科, 専任講師 (60269769)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||Training JSL teacher / Classroom-research / Teaching abilities of JSL / Analysing JSL class / 日本語教授能力 / 実習指導 / 実習 / 授業観察 / 自己研修 / 相互研修 / 日本語教員養成|
1. Making a prototype of the chart for analyzing the "Structure" of JSL teaching. The "Structure" here means;
(1) Factors and its qualities of a class
(2) Relations of the factors
(3) Teaching materials
(4) Variations of (1)〜(3)
2. Making four weak points of pre-service teachers clear through observations of their teaching;
(1) Pre-service teachers have a tendency to use "all together" activities.
(2) Pre-service teachers have a tendency to use "between teacher and student" activities.
(3) Pre-service teachers have a tendency to give students the practice before they understand grammar rules well.
(4) Pre-service teachers have a tendency to mix up explanations and practices in their class. 3. Writing a drill book for pre-service teachers to give them practical knowledge of JSL teaching.
3. Writing a drill for pre-service teachers to give them practical knowledge of JSL teaching.
Research Products (14results)