Comparison between Jap. & Ital.Landfill and study of New
Grant-in-Aid for International Scientific Research.
|Section||Joint Research .|
Civil and environmental engineering
|Research Institution||KAGOSHIMA NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNCT)|
HIRATA Tokio KNCT,CIVIL ENG., PROF., 土木工学科, 教授 (40038112)
COSSU Raffae カリアリ大学, CISA, 教授
YAMAUCHI Masahito KNCT CIVIL ENG., ASSISTANT, 土木工学科, 助手 (40239843)
MAENO Yuji KNCT,CIVIL ENG., A.PROF., 土木工学科, 助教授 (20190316)
MATUFUJI Yasusi FUKUOKA UNIV., DEPT.OF TECH., PROF., 土木工学科, 教授 (40078663)
FUJISAKI Tunehiro KNCT,GENERAL EDUCATION,PROF., 一般科目, 教授 (50044623)
RAFFAELLO Co パドバ大学, IMAGE, 教授
COSSU Raffaello UNIV.OF PADOVA,IMAGE,PROF.
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
|Keywords||Final Disposal Site / Refuse / Leachate / lining System / Liquefaction / Environmental pollution / Ultimate land use / Generated Gas / 最終処分場 / 廃棄物 / 浸出水 / ライニングシステム / 液状化 / 環境汚染 / 跡地利用 / 発生ガス|
On the basis of information collected from the investigation of final disposal sites both in Japan and Italy, the following articles have been studied.
1. From the data of Generated Gas and Leachate from some final disposal sites in Fukuoka-City and Cagliari-City, the physical and chemical properties of
Generated Gas and Leachate are clarified.
2. From the investigation of the Lining Systems in both country, how to protect the leakage and the contamination of ground soil are being studied.
3. The safety of requefaction of final disposal sites against earthquake and clarification that requefaction will not occur, were discussed.
4. How to protect the surrounding area of final disposal sites from environmental pollution has been studied and studies are still continuing, the results obtained so far have been reported in the paper of the research report of KNCT(1998).
5. The actual circumstances of ultimate land use of final disposal sites in both countries has been investigated in order to develop a more useful and reasonable method.
6. Prof.R.Cossu was invited to KNCT to discuss the results of the Joint Research and exchange useful information with each other. In order to present a new system for final disposal sires of solid waste, Joint Research will be continued actively in the future.
Research Output (6results)