Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A).
|Research Institution||Future University-Hakodate|
MIYAMOTO Eiichi Future University-Hakodate, Faculty of Systems and Information Science, Professor, システム情報科学部, 教授 (00001173)
FUTATSUGI Kokichi JAIST, School of Information Science, Professor, 情報科学研究科, 教授 (50251971)
TAMAI Tetsuo University of Tokyo, Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies, Professor, 情報学環, 教授 (60217172)
UEDA Kazunori Waseda University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (10257206)
ARAKI Keijiro Kyushu University, Graduate School of Systems and Information Science, Professor, 大学院・システム情報科学研究院, 教授 (40117057)
TOGASHI Atsushi Shizuoka University, Faculty of Information, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (20172140)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥41,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥41,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥22,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥22,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥10,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥9,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,000,000)
|Keywords||open and distributed systems / evolutional pattern / algebraic specification language / strong mode system / multi-agent system / active programming / distributed data structure / 開放分散系 / 進化パターン / 代数仕様言語 / 形式仕様記述 / 強モード体系 / マルチエージェントシステム / 能動形プログラミング / 分散データ構造 / 発展可能ソフトウェア / システムの多面的記述 / 振舞い仕様 / 環境適応 / 並行オブジェクトの振舞い / 並行論理プログラムのモード解析 / 形式的仕様記述 / CafeOBT / オブジェクト進化プロセス / モジュール合成法 / プログラム自動修正 / 構造的振る舞い記述モデル / 漸増的プログラム解析 / 発展可能仕様記述|
1. We have developed a communication model which does not point particular receivers, which has enabled to evolve software in open and distributed systems efficiently.
2. We measured source programs of objects, and extracted evolutional patterns in which line and method numbers in classes obey the negative diadic distribution.
3. We made specifications into modules using the Algebraic specification language CafeOBJ, and then constructed the overall specification by synthesizing them. We also classified composite patterns into reusable one.
4. By case studies, we analyzed the processes of model formation and construction and description of formal specification, reviewed features and meaning of formal specification description in evolutional processes of the description of system specifications.
5. Based on strong mode systems in concurrent logic programming, we identified slight errors without specifications, and proposed a framework which corrects errors automatically.
6. We defined system requirements based on propositon and predicate, proposed a method to convert them into formal specification, and proved its soundness and completeness.
7. We developed a language to describe multi-agent systems which work in the environment of multi-processes and multi-threads and have migration facilities.
8. We proposed "programming on cell" and "active programming" based π calculus and developed an exensible Java LSI processor to implement efficient programs.
9. We analyzed the features of distributed data structures from the several different views and developed an efficient implementation for them.