Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Ochanomizu University|
AMANO Masako Ochanomizu University, Graduate School of Humanities and Sciences, Professor, 人間文化研究科, 教授 (10071086)
IKEYA Hisao Kouchi University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (90136367)
FUJIMURA Masayuki Musashi University, Faculty of Sociology, Professor, 社会学部, 教授 (00190067)
UEMURA Tikako Gunnma University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (70259985)
ITOU Machuko National Women's Education Center Program Division, Researcher, 事業課, 研究員 (00280511)
MIWA Kennji Ochanomizu University, Faculty of Letters and Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (50212246)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Keywords||youth / gender / lifestyle / gender equality / gender equality learning / learning needs / model program / sociology / 他者関係 / 発達課題 / 青年心理学|
(1) examination of past researches and papers in the field of sociology and youth psychology.
(2) enforcement and analysis of the questionnaire method-survey for about 1,000 male and female students at some universities. The investigation was enforced in order to grasp latent needs in gender issues of the youth.
(1) case studies on 'Gender Equality Learning for the male and female youth, which were supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture Japan.
(2) preparation, enforcement and analysis of self evaluation lists for the participants.
(1) reexamination above two researches (a questionaire method-investigations and case studies) and abstraction of new interpretations.
(2) preparation of papers on the ground theme 'transformation of the youth lifesystem, consciousness and life-style' by each research makers.
(3) creation of model-programs for gender equality programs.
(4) making up the report "study on promoting transformation of the youth lifestyle from a view point of gender equality".