Positive study on environmental protection and cultural change in river and lake basin.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Aichi Prefectural University(1999)|
FURUKAWA Akira Aichi Prefectural University Faculty of Literature, Professor, 文学部, 教授 (90199422)
AKITSU Motoki Nara Women's OF POSITION University, Associate professor, 文学部, 助教授 (00202531)
MATSUDA Motoji Kyoto Univ. Graduate school Faculty of Literature, Associate professor, 文学部, 助教授 (50173852)
ITO Yasuhiro Shimane Univ. Faculty of Agriculture, Associate professor, 農学部, 助教授 (40201933)
KADA Yukiko Shiga OF Prefectural Lake Biwa Museum, General researcher, 総括学芸員(研究職) (70231256)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
|Keywords||River basin / Lake basin / environmental protection / Cultural change / environmental problem / Lake Biwa / Yahagi river / Shimano river|
The purpose of this study if to collect and analyze basic quantitative data for better understanding of environmental problems by investigating aspects of environmental protection and cultural changes in rivers and lake basin. particularly, by making literature data and image data into databases, we tried to show aspects of synchronic change of environment. We also tried to develop the way to show and present those data properly and to apply the way to investigation by interviews. This would enable us to get more data. As for the way to show and present data, we must reexamine them.
1. We made the following investigation for three years.
1) Hearing and collecting data on use and control of rivers in Yahagi river and Lake Biwa basin
2) Collecting data on the Comparison Lake (Lake Shinji)
3) Analysis of data and diary (records) of Makino in Shiga prefecture
4) Making above-mentioned literature into database. (Continued)
5) Analysis of data at the meetings for study.
2. Correcting of the general idea on social association of "basin society" as regional unit in the analysis of environmental problem. To make quantitative data into data base and work out index to utilize mutually.
3. Basic plan of data base for basin culture and input of some data (making newspaper articles into data base)
4. Examining index items of basin culture database on the basis of above-mentioned database.
Research Output (19results)