Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Naruto University of Education|
HONDA Yasuhiro Naruto University of Education, Research Center for School Education, Professor, 学校教育研究センター, 教授 (50238820)
ASANO Kouji Naruto University of Education, Education for Childhood, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (30099593)
TAMPO Keizo Tokyo Jyogakkan, Elementary School, Principal, 校長 (80100973)
KIMURA Suteo Naruto University of Education, Educational Method, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (90000059)
SAKO Hidekazu Naruto University of Education, Educational Administration, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (30153969)
YAMAZAKI Katuyuki Naruto University of Education, Human Development, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (50191250)
石田 美清 鳴門教育大学, 学校教育学部, 助教授 (20144785)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
|Keywords||Partnerships / Education / Schools / University|
The Project of studies and surveys to identify and solve educational issues was promted to establish new research structure of education through partnerships between teachers and researchers. Research methods to solve educational issues and problems were also tried to developed.
1) Preparation and arrangement of queries for surveys and preparation of questionnaire.
2) Preliminary and ordinary questionnaire surveys to inservice teachers.
3) Selection and arrangement of educational issues and problems for partnerships between teachers and researchers.
4) Re-identification and arrangement of technical terms of education to keep precise communication between teachers and researchers.
5) Survey, collection, organization, and analysis of domestic and overseas references about partnerships.
6) Practical trial to keep in contacts with an education board of community and Schools to establish partner ships between teachers (schools) and researchers (university).
7) Educational researches under partnerships between teachers and researchers.
8) Development of research methods to solve educational issues and problems.
9) Analysis and organization of research results and preparation of manuscript of research report.