Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Natural disaster science
|Research Institution||FUKUI NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY|
WATANABE Koji FUKUI NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, DEPT.OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, Professor, 環境都市工学科, 教授 (20042989)
OKUMURA Mitusi DEPT.OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, Assistant Professor, 環境都市工学科, 講師 (70177187)
YAMADA Mikio DEPT.OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, Professor, 環境都市工学科, 教授 (30175666)
OHTA Yasuo DEPT.OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, Professor, 機械工学科, 教授 (10042988)
SANO Hiroaki ISHIKAWA NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, DEPT.OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, Associate Professor, 環境都市工学科, 助教授 (50187275)
TSUJIKO Yuuji DEPT.OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, Research Associate, 環境都市工学科, 助手 (40259859)
吉田 雅穂 福井工業高等専門学校, 環境都市工学科, 講師 (90210723)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥3,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥4,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,800,000)
|Keywords||slope stability analysis / landslide / snowmelt / acidified soil / 安全解析|
This paper describes a new slope stability analysis system combining the physical and chemical characteristic.
As the result of this study followings are found.
(1) In order to enable the stability analysis in the case of no landslide hysteresis, sliding factors such as the fluctuation of weathering situation and pore water pressure of the soil were replaced with the physical or dynamic factors of the soil. By including the assumption above, a method for simulating the sliding behaviors which can situate similarly to actual sliding was proposed.
(2) The estimation or testing methods to grasp the shearing characteristic of the soil layers were investigated. Then a method to estimate the shearing characteristic that is important for slope stability analysis was proposed.
(3) By noticing pH of the groundwater, several investigations on the characteristics of acid soil was carried out. As the result, it was found that the relationship between pH of soil and strength/deformation characteristics has to be combined in slope stability analysis system as "a physical-chemical characteristic of landslide clay".
(4) An examination of the generation of landslide clay layer by the seepage water (snowmelt water) was carried out.
(5) An examination on the snowmelt water generation mechanism that is one of the main attributions of the landslide in the Hokuriku district was carried out. Because the temperature in winter season in Hokuriku district is comparatively high and the characteristics of snow and the weather condition are significantly different, therefore, the establishment of practical snowmelt conversion model considering these regional characteristics is important. From the conclusions mentioned above, finally, snowmelt conversion model that is applicable to the stability analysis in the Hokuriku district was proposed in this study.