Making of lifewelfare (abundance , living merit) indicator of a community based on subjective valuation of a regional residents.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||HIROSAKI UNIVERSITY|
KAMIYA Kazuo Hirosaki University, the Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (90253814)
弘前大学, 教育学部, 教授
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||ABUNDANCE / LIVING MERIT / SUBJECTIVE VALUATION / AHP / COMMUNITY / 豊かさ / 住み良さ / 主観的評価 / 地域社会 / 地域|
1. An aim of this research is to make an indicator of abundance of a community by subjective valuation of a regional residents.
2. Investigative object ground of research was set up in Miyazaki prefecture.
3. An investigative area was divided into three areas of an suburban area, an agricultural area, an hilly and mountainous area based on an agricultural regional type of Miyazaki prefecture.
4. First of all, it was investigated how a regional residents is conscious of abundance.
5. In addition, type dividing of abundance conscious of a regional residents was performed based on the abundance which was gathered by a research and items of abundance was made.
6. The item was divided into " freedom" , " safety-relieved" , " fair" , " comfortable" four sectors and a quetionaire by AHP was made.
7. By the research of AHP, abundance one pair each of item was compaired and it was checked of which item valuation is high.
8. The investigative result was analysed by AHP.
9. Valuation of " safety-relived" item of an investiative analytic result of abundance by AHP was high.
10. In a low-ranking item of "safety relieved" item, it was an item "which" family supports each other and can spend as for the item which is highly evaluated.
11. There is not in only an item such as " freedom" and " safety relieved " which was used this time, and it can be investigated using a distinctive abundance item. Using an item various, by analysing it by AHP, an effective indicator can be made in addition.
Research Output (6results)