Study of environmental problems and basic environmental plan
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Hosei University|
FUNABASHI Harutoshi Hosei University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Professor, 社会学部, 教授 (30130751)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
|Keywords||social dilemma / the basic environmental plan / the social control system over the environment / public sphere / green consummer / environmental problem / environmental sociology / policy making / 社会的ジレンマ / 環境基本計画 / 環境制御システム / 公共圏 / グリーンコンシューマー / 環境問題 / 環境社会学 / 政策形成 / ごみ問題 / 環境政策 / 住民参加 / 環境基本条例|
1. Construction of basic theories of basic theories of environmental sociology
The theory of social dilemmas and the theory of external transfer of environmental burden analyze the social mechanism of environmental destruction in contemporary society. And the theory of social control systms over the environment and the theory of public sphere provide the solution of environmental problems and explain the necessity and importance of the basic environment plan.
2. Sociological analysis on the solution process of environmental problems
I have analyzed the relation between a solution of particular problems and an insitutional reform, the basic cycle of problem solving process, gradual shifting of the frontier of reforme and the quality of actors aiming social changes.
3. Case study of policy making process by residents' participation in Oiso-machi of Kanagawa prefecture.
4. Case study on the experimental project of green consumers movement in local community. By analyzing two exdperimental projects in Kita-ku and Tama city, I have clarified key foactors of its success and failure.
5. Survey on the attitude of firms concerning packing and garbage problem.
6. Survey on the consumers' attitude concerning environmental problems and green consumerism. Survey on the stors' attitude concerning environmental problems and the commercial activities.
Research Output (9results)