A comparative study on meaning between child and adult abaut leisure space started by new five days school week.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Research Institution||Kagoshima University|
YAMAMOTO Kiyohiro Kagoshima University, Department of Education Professor., 教育学部, 教授 (00079245)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||new five days school week / child's play / leisure space / child's life time / child's culture / 学校週5日制 / 子どもの遊び / 余暇空間 / 子どもの生活時間 / 子どもの文化 / 生活時間 / 遊び空間 / 子ども分化|
The purpose of this study is to define the similarity and the differences between child and adult of meaning about leisure space started by new five days school week, and to find the principles to integrate both child's and adult's meaning.
The findings of meaning about leisure spaces of both adult and child are as follows :
1) It is hard to accept a convenient store and family computer game as a child's play spaces for adults.
2) While Adults accept a natural open spaces like a seaside and a forest park as a valuable spaces for child's playing, half of children have negative valuation to them. But most of adults don't use such natural open spaces in ordinary life.
3) Children want to use school as play space on holiday, and hope that teachers trust children.
The principles to integrate both child's and adult's meaning are follows :
1) School teachers should live in the community to recognize child's ordinary life in where their school children live
2) Many activities to learn knowledges and skills for child's nature playing should be held by adult.
3) Pluses and minuses about family computer and TV as a play should be reexamined because, children spend too much time to play with them.
4) Planning and organizing of activities for child's playing are should be done by child.
Research Output (6results)