A Half-centrury of 'New Education' in Kyoto
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Ritsumeikan University|
KOYAMA Shizuko Ritsumeikan Univ., College of Letters, Professor, 文学部, 教授 (40225595)
中村 隆文 神戸女子大学, 文学部, 教授 (20288260)
小股 憲明 大阪女子大学, 人文社会学部, 教授 (70117919)
鈴木 良 立命館大学, 産業社会学部, 教授 (70179274)
伊藤 武夫 立命館大学, 産業社会学部, 教授 (60018794)
菅井 凰展 立命館大学, 文学部, 教授 (70071230)
山口 和宏 近畿大学, 教職教育部, 専任講師 (20298988)
OMATA Noriaki Osaka Women's Univ., College of Human and Social Sciences, Professor
ITOH Takeo Ritsumeikan Univ., College of Letters, Professor
SUGAI Yoshinobu Ritsumeikan Univ., College of Letters, Professor
YAMAGUCHI Kazuhiro Kinki Univ., Department of Teacher Education, Lecturer
NAKAMURA Takafumi Kobe Women's Univ., College of Literature, Professor
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||comprehensive system / education committee / reformed junior high schools / school district system / principles for senior high schools / co-educational domestic science instruction / 総合制 / 小学区制 / 教育委員会 / 新制中学校 / 高校三原則 / 家庭科男女共修 / 男女共学 / 戦後教育 / 男女共修家庭科 / 青少年条例 / 生徒会 / 不良・非行|
School education in Kyoto has been highly rated for its 'democratic mood' since the second world war ended. However, its actual situation has not been clear to us, and the problems have hardly been discussed.
This paper will focus on secondary education(junior and senior high schools). In order to get an overall view of post-war school education in Kyoto, we pursed research under to following topics.
1. Equipment, teaching, and learning in the early years of junior high schools under post-war educational reforms
2. Vocational training under 'comprehensivization'
3. Circumstances leading to the introduction of the school district system for senior high schools.
4. The activities of prefectural and municipal school boards in Kyoto under the old Educational Board Law
5. The introduction of co-educational domestic science classes for senior high schools
6. Regulations concerning the 'healthy development' of youth in Kyoto
7. Activities of student councils and homeroom classes in senior high schools
Through an examination of the above points, we have sought to present a clear picture of post-war education in Kyoto.
Research Output (4results)