the Articulations of Technical High School, College of Technology and university Faculty of Engineering
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||TOTTORI WOMEN'S COLLEGE|
WATANABE Yoko TOTTORI WOMEN'S COLLEGE ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 幼児教育学科, 助教授 (10259559)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||ARTICULATION / TRANSITION / TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL / COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY / FACULTY OF ENGINEERING / HIGH SCHOOL REFORM / VOCATIONAL EDUCATION / INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION / ア-ティキュレーション|
This study intend to clarify the articulation and transition among technical high school, technical college and university faculty of engineering, from the viewpoint of their educational system, curriculum, teaching staff and local position.
This study shows ;
1. Each institution is expected to supply technologists or engineers independently in each level, but not a few student are going to have experiences of transition.
2. Curriculums quite vary with their courses. But, according to the interviews, those who transferred to the faculty of engineering from the technical college were more successful in professional education than the others.
3. Most of teaching staffs of the technical high schools are graduates of faculty of engineering. But the recruit has many problems.
Further research is needed ;
4. The educational reform of high schools going on in many prefectures gives the influence to the articulation and transition.
5. These institutions contribute to recruit talent to some area, though it is a fact, the method of the educational analysis should be decided.
Research Output (10results)