The General Index of Saint Shinran's Original Literature as History of Japanese Linguistics and Research Materials
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Tokyo Woman's Christian University|
KANEKO Akira Tokyo Woman's Christian University, College of Arts and Sciences Department of Japanese Literature Professor, 文理学部・日本文学科, 教授 (20126402)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Classical Japanese Language / Medieval Language / Saint Shinran's Original Literature / The General Index / Yuishin-sho / Yuishin-sho-moni / Saiho-shinan-sho / Songou-shinzou-meimon / 日本語史 / 中世語 / 親鸞聖人真蹟遺文 / 語彙索引 / 唯信抄 / 唯信抄文意 / 尊号真像銘文 / 西方指南抄 / 尊号真像金名文 / 教行信抄 / 親鸞聖人真跡遺文|
1. The general index of Saint Shinran's unpublished literature.
The conducted research is the article of the generla index of the Songou-shinzou-meimon of the Senju-ji temple.
2. The unpublished general indexes are organized by conducting by following research.
The second vocabulary consult in a reverse order and supplement of independent words in the general index of the Saiho-shinansho, property of the Senju-ji temple.
The organization of the general index of dependent words in the Saiho-sinansho, property of the Senju-ji temple (continued).
The second vocabulary consult in a reverse order and supplement in the general index of the Ichinen-tanen-moni, property of the Higashi-hongan-ji temple.
3. The united general index article with each published general index..
(1) The Yuishinsho-moni of the Senju-ji temple, 2 volumes (completed).
(2) The data-base of the general index (independent words) of the Saiho- shinansho, property of the Senju-ji temple (continued).
4. The comparative consult of original manuscripts in the general index..
(1) The Yuishinsho-moni of the Senju-ji temple, 2 volumes of the Shogatu 11th and 27th version.
(2) The 3 volumes of the Yuishinso, property of the Nishi-honguan-ji temple, the Senju-ji temple, and the Senju-ji temple of the Hirakana version.
(3) The 2 volumes of the Songou-shinzou-meimon, property of the Senju-ji temple, the Kohon and the Ryakuhon.
5. As the number of the original literature written by Saint Shinran is abundant, the operation of the general index still has been continued by utilizing the photo reproduction of his original literature.
My own original devises have been conducted to keep the quolity of the general index reliable, and to aime to be completed.
In postscript, the students co-operated a data-input part of the project in the item 3(2).
Research Output (8results)