A Study of the Deirdre Legend
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Okayama Prefectural University|
MIYAKE Tadaaki Okayama Prefectural Univrsity, Department of Computer Science and System Engineering, Professor, 情報工学部, 教授 (90229815)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Deirdre / Irish Legend / Celtic Legend / Irish Literature / Celtic Literature / Ulster Cycle / Yeats / Synge / Deirdre / Irish Legend / Anglo-Irish Literature / Jrish Renaissance / Irish Renaissance|
1997 : (1) Making the list of the major versions of the Deirdre Legend.
(2) Computerizing the major versions of the Deirdre Legend.
(3) Starting to analyze the computerized versions of the Deirdre Legend.
1998 : (1) Published the 14 Select Versions of the Deader Legend (University Education Press, 1998, pp.334).
(2) Read a paper entitled 'Deirdre - A Collaborative Work of the Celtic Race -' at the 18thCeltic Colloquium, Harvard University.
(3) Published a paper entitled 'On the Deirdre Legend' in the rising generation vol.144, No.5.
(4) Published Deirdre -From the Earliest Manuscripts to Yeats & Synge - (University Education Press, 1998, pp.1288) by the help of a Grant-in-Acid for Publication of Scientific Research Results.
1999 : (1) Translated Deirdre by W. B. Yeats and Deirdre of the Sorrows by J. M. Synge (Both from University Education Press).
(2) Published a paper entitled 'Computer Analysis of Literary Works -From a Study of the Deirdre Legend' in the rising generation.vol.146, No.1.
Research Output (24results)