A legal sociological research regarding an organizational order of the youngster set
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Osaka Kyoiku University|
YAMAOKA Takeshi Osaka Kyoiku University The Department of Education Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (00210328)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
|Keywords||festival that go out to enjoy the cool breeze / a special class for young people of Hamana District / a Lake Hamana clea strategy / a festival of a young men's association ; a festival youth / Japanese systems / the volunteer service work of an area / Contextualism / the youngster set / 宿親・宿子制 / 擬制的な親子・兄弟関係 / 非公式の社会統制 / 生ける法 / 若者宿 / 人間の社会行動を現実に決定する規範|
(1) The young people's association of Shizuoka Pref. Hamana District Yuto Town was founded on February ii, in Meiji 43.
The young men's association that generalized the whole of an area in Ufumi was organized by the graduates of the village Yuto business supplementary lessons school and elementary school.
The activity of this young people's association is lively from the old days and there are 8 branches even at present (the fiscal year of 1998). This young people's association holds and participates the event such as a skiing class, a meeting to show respect for the aged, a Lake Harriana clean strategy, a festival that go out to enjoy the cool breeze, a swimming meet in town, a festival of' a youth of the Shizuoka Pref., a Mishima shrine festival, an athletic meet of' the townspeople, a collection of oversize refuse, a special class for young people of' Hamana District.
(2) The Onogo young men's association of' the Kamihisagata village (The current Tida city) of Nagano Pref. was an impor
tant job, that it managed the festival of the shrine (the Onogo Suwa shrine) of spring (April) and fall (October) . It was called "a festival of a young men's association" or a festival youth".
The young men's association made the stage and entertained such as the theater and dance together the men and women. Besides, it did the Bon Festival dance and also disinfected the rice nursery of' the village and revolve and also trimmed the mulberry field.
So to speak, this young men's association did the voluntary service work of an area
(3) "The youngster set" is found out an original system characteristic that stem from the traditional culture.
In other words, it is severely controlled by a principle of' "the seniority system".
(4) The features of Japanese systems,
(1) The human basis of Japanese systems found in a new human model, the contextual as relatum.
(2) The contextualist value system is Mutual dependence Mutual reliance and Regarding interpersonal relations not as a means but as an end in itself'.
(3) The social system forming the foundations of the traditional part of Japanese society has as its members relatum that can apprapriately be termed contextuals. It constitutes highly autonomous, self-reliant organizations that offer the members an arena for total belonging and daily living.
(5) How is the contextualist value system related with a system characteristic of the youngster set? It must examine or analyze from now on, about this case. Less
Research Output (4results)