A Synthetic Comparative Input-Output-Study Between Japan and Germany
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kansai University|
YOSHINAGA Kohei Kansai University Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (90191626)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
|Keywords||Input-Output Table / International Input-Output Table / Regional Input-Output Table / Physical Input-Output Table / Germany / Federal Statistical Office of Germany / EU / Carbon Dioxide / エネルギー使用 / 中部地方 / バーデン・ヴュルテンベルク州 / 産業連関分析 / マテリアル・フロー / 環境 / 産業連関構造 / 日独比較 / 環境勘定 / 環境産業連関表 / 統一ドイツ / 旧東ドイツ|
The outlines of the Input-Output-Study from 1997 to 1999 are as the following.
1. Though Germany got ahead of Japan in 1960 and an economic gap between Germany and Japan was great, too, it has reversed in 30 years. It was made clear what had changed drastically and what was still the same by the compilation and analysis of 1960-1990 Link Input-Output Table.
2. By the analysis of the retroactively compiled 1987 Input-Output Tables for former East Germany, it was showed that the former East Germany concentrated on the production of goods and was very much delayed from the tide of service economy in the western countries.
3. The German economy after the unification was examined and it was made clear that the inactivity of the plant investment of the first half and the decrease of the construction investment of the latter half of 1990s had negative effects on employment.
4. An international input-output table between Germany and EU was experimentally compiled and the overwhelmingly high interdependent structure was analyzed. Comparing to that, the interdependence between Germany and Japans is still very low, but has been deepening steadily since 1985.
5. A comparative input-output analysis between the Chubu District in Japan and the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg in Germany was done and it was proved that the Chubu District was overwhelmingly more dependent on the car production.
6. By the comparative study about the emissions structure of carbon dioxide, it was made clear that the total amount of emissions from Germany decreased and became lower than that from Japan in 1980s.
7. The Physical Input-Output Table (PIOT) made by the Federal Statistical Office of Germany was examined and it was made clear statistically how far production or consumption activities depend on the non-production natural resources such as water.
Research Output (9results)