Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Sophia University|
SHINODA Ken-ichi Dept. of Mathematics, Sophia University, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (20053712)
都築 正男 上智大学, 理工学部, 助手 (80296946)
TSUNOGAI Hiroshi Dept. of Mathematics, Sophia University, Assistant, 理工学部, 助手 (20267412)
GOMI Yasushi Dept. of Mathematics, Sophia University, Assistant, 理工学部, 助手 (50276515)
並河 良典 上智大学, 理工学部, 助教授 (80228080)
YOKONUMA Takeo Dept. of Mathematics, Sophia University, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (00053645)
NAKASHIMA Toshiki Dept. of Mathematics, Sophia University, Lecturer, 理工学部, 講師 (60243193)
WADA Hideo Dept. of Mathematics, Sophia University, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (10053662)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1999
Completed(Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||character sum / gaussian sum / Kloosterman sum / unitary Kloosterman sum / Gelfand-Graev representation / almost character / Hilbert scheme of G-orbit / coinvariant algebra / kloosterman sum / unitary kloosterman sum / Character sum / Gelfand-Gracv representation / 有限簡約代教群 / 指標和 / 余不変式環 / ガウス和 / SL(3,C)の有限部分群 / 有限簡約代数群 / ヒルベルトスキーム / クルスターマン和 / 中単指標|
1. (A) We gave a detailed description of the fiber over the origin of Hilbert-Chow morphism from G-orbit Hubert scheme, HilbィイD1GィエD1(CィイD13ィエD1), to CィイD13ィエD1/G in the case where G is a fnite simple subgroup of SL(3, C) of order 60 or 168. This work is being clone jointly with I. Nakamura.
(B1) We defined a character sum, called a gaussian sum, over a finite reductive group and showed that if the sum is associated with the Delige-Lusztig generalized character, then it is expressed explicitly as a sum over the torus ; as an application we also showed that in the case of finite classical groups, the sum can be expressed using Kloosterman sums and unitary Kloosterman sums. N. Saito works jointly with us on this problem.
(B2) We investigated Hasse-Davenport type relation for Kloosterman sums and unitary Kloosterman sums ; we also applied it to the norm map of Gelfand-Graev representation of GL (2, q) ; jointly studied with C. W. Curtis (Oregon U.)
c We determined the values of 7 unipotent almost characters of finite Chevalley groups of type FィイD24ィエD2 without assumuptions on characteristic of the ground field ; some of them were known already.
2. We showed that the Hasse princile holds for symmetric groups and alternating groups, etc. (Wada ; joint with T. One)
3. We gave a method, called the polyhedral realization, to describe the crystal base associated with aim irrreducible highest weight module of a quantum group. (Nakashimna)
4. We classified the case when the parabolic Heck algebras remain semisimple after specializing over arbitrary field. (Gomi)
5. From the standpoint of Number Theory, we investigated the ranks on the stable derivation algebra related with Dehigne's problem (Tsunogai) and also zeta functions associated with the Riemmiannian symmetric space of rank 1 and the discrete coconipact automorphism subgroup. (Tsuzuki)