Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
Electronic materials/Electric materials
|Research Institution||Oita University|
ENOKIZONO Masato Oita University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Professor., 工学部, 教授 (40136784)
TSUCHIDA Yuji Oita University Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic, 工学部, 助手 (80284785)
TODAKA Takashi Oita University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic, 工学部, 助教授 (50163994)
|Project Fiscal Year
1997 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
|Keywords||Two-dimensional (vector) magnetic properties / Vector measurement sensor / Two-dimensional magnetostriction / Rotational Barkhausen signal / Magnetic reluctivity tensor / Magnetostriction tensor / Finite element method / Material modeling / 二次元(ベクトル)磁気特性 / ベクトル測定センサー / 二次元磁気ひずみ / 回転バルクハウゼン信号 / 磁気抵抗率テンソル / 磁気ひずみテンソル / 有限要素法 / 材料モデリング / 2次元磁気特性 / 簡易型2次元磁気測定装置 / 方向性けい素鋼板 / 2次元磁気センサー / 鉄損分布|
This research have been carried out to make clear real phenomena in magnetic materials from new view point of vector magnetic properties. We have found that the relationship between the magnetic field strength H-vector and the magnetic flux density B-vector in magnetic materials has a strong nonlinearity in both magnitude and phase angle in space, due to those oriented conditions. Thus we have pointed out that the magnetic properties should be defined as a vector relationship. In this research, the coercive force and the residual magnetic flux density were measured as a vector quantity, and the rnagnetostriction was expressed as a tensor. Furthermore, the Barkhausen signal was observed under rotating flux conditions. The detailed results were shown in each paper listed in this report. Here we will show you the contents of typical magnetic phenomena obtained through the two-dimensional magnetic measurements.
(1) Two-dimensional (Vector) Magnetic Properties :
- basic concept based on the v
ector relationship between H- and B-vectors,
- vector measurement methods under two-directional exciting conditions,
- the E&S model for expression of vector magnetic properties to use in numerical simulations,
- improved magnetic field analysis cords by using finite element method.
(2) Distribution of Localized Vector Magnetic Properties in Magnetic Materials :
- a special vector measurement sensor for localized measurement of magnetic properties,
- localized two-dimensional magnetic properties influenced by grain and domain configuration in grain oriented silicon steel sheet,
- inhomogeneous magnetic materials, which has magnetic and non-magnetic parts frequently.
(3) Two-dimensional Magnetostriction :
- the fundamental concept and the tensor theory,
- a special strain gauge based on tensor method for measurements of the magnetostriction,
- the alternating magnetostriction and the rotational magnetostriction,
- three-dimensional behavior of the magnetostrictions.
(4) Rotational Barkhausen Signal :
- measurements of the rotational Barkhausen signal and its behavior,
- new discovery of chaos phenomena in the rotational Barkhausen signals. Less