Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Doshisha University|
SHIGESAWA Hiroshi Doshisha University, Department of Electronics, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10066251)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||power-leakage effect / bound mode / surface-wave leaky mode / space-wave leaky mode / mode coupling / fast mode / 平面回路 / 固有値近似解析法 / 空間漏洩波 / 複素モード結合 / 平面回路設計資料 / 複素漏洩波 / 励振電磁界 / 非物理波効果 / 速波漏洩波 / 非物理固有波 / 超高周波漏洩 / 非物理波 / 多方向漏洩 / 複素波間スペクトルギャップ|
The research results are itemized as follows :
(1) Analysis of behavioral feature of intricate modal relations among several complex modes.
Evidences of mutual relations among the guided mode, the surface-wave leaky mode and the space wave leaky mode at high frequencies.
(2) Discovery of a new type of the leaky mode and the leaky-wave-mode coupling.
Mode coupling effect between the already known leaky mod and the newly-discovered surface-wave-like mode.
(3) Fast wave (space-wave leaky mode) on uniform printed-circuit transmission lines and evidence of its generation.
Analysis of the unusual behavior of the space-wave leaky mode at low frequencies.
(4) Analysis of the influence of the nonphysical mode on the field excited by an practical EM source.
Discussions of the effect of the improper-real mode (nonphysical solution) to the physically excited field.
(5) Discovery of the indirect effect of a nonphysical solution to the physically excited field and its evidence.
Evidences for the discussions of the item (4) and further discussions for developing high-performance-oriented transmission lines.
(6) Useful chart for designing high-performance-oriented printed-circuit transmission lines.