The Investigation on the Prevention of Vapor Condensation and Vapor Condensation Damage by Using Hygroscopic Materials in a Dwelling House.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KINKI UNIVERSITY|
IKEDA Tetsuo Kinki University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (50026150)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1998
Completed(Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||Dwelling House / Prevention of Vapor Condensation / Hygroscopic Material / Simultaneous heat and mass transfer / prevention of vapor condensation damage / 結露性状 / 外界気象|
A new knowledge got by the research in the 1997 year 1998 year is enumerated in the following.
1) Calculation system of the prediction of temperature and humidity in the dwelling house was established under the condition that the insulating material or hygroscopic material was affixed in the wall.
2) By opening the door, the temperature and humidity of each room in a dwelling house greatly changes. As the results, the vapor condensation property greatly differ. Especially, the vapor condensation is most occurred in non-heating room which is separated from the heating room in the distance most.
.3) It becomes the danger in the heating start for the vapor condensation in case of intermittent heating. As the result, the affixing thickness by necessary thermal insulation and moisture proof for the prevention of vapor condensation increases further than all day heating.
4) The protected vapor barrier is taken off, and the fluctuation of relative humidity in the room where the door is opened is
greatly eased by the hygroscopic effect , if the heat insulating material is utilized as the hygroscopic material.
5) The affixing thickness of hygroscopic material can be decreased from that of thermal insulation material for the prevention of vapor condensation, if the hygroscopicity and capacity of moisture content of hygroscopic material is utilized in the viewpoint of prevention of the vapor condensation.
6) Though there is always increase and decrease on moisture content in the hygroscopic material, when externality weather fluctuation in actual vapor condensation period (90 days in January * March) is considered, and the moisture content in the middle period rises most, and it decreases after 90th.
7) The moisture content of hygroscopic material in the non-heating room is higher than that of the heating room. The very economical examination that the difference produces even in the non-heating room by door open, azimuth and that it changes hygroscopic material pasting thickness for the vapor condensation dam age prevention is possible.
8) As the outside air temperature and humidity for examining the prevention measures of vaporcon densation damage, the reasonable examination is possible by using the average temperature and humidity. Less
Research Products (3results)